25 chests @ Focus, Essence, & Fury

Hi there.

I recently started playing Portal Quest, I absolutely love it. Right about level 31, maybe 32ish, I received a “reward” wherein I received 25 essence chests, 25 focus chests, and 25 fury chests. And about 500 diamonds. I do believe I vaguely recall receiving a letter entitled “Welcome Week”. Might that be where I receive this reward from?

I’ve recently gotten my wife playing now, too. I did not receive that reward by purchasing it via diamonds nor paying with a credit card. But for the life of me I cannot remember how or why I received such a large treasure. It literally gave me 20 some odd toons, as well as several 2-star and 3-star toons.

Is this ringing a bell with anyone? :frowning:

My anyone know how I could have gotten this? It was between level 30 and 35; I am now 45. Thanks so very much and I appreciate any help.

Probably a contest reward?

Uhm a big reward for a lvl 30 player, if contest
possible, idk

perhaps ask support about it

I received the same reward but did not know where it came from. I didn’t purchase it because I have been looking since to purchase one just like it!:grin::blush::smile:

Would like to get that if anyone knows how I might get it?

If you had a significant number of gold x 10 chests then it’s not out of the question to get something like that.