About the Bug Discussion category

Discuss issues in game, and read up on the Known Issues. Please submit actual bug reports to CS in game!

As i click Ready, to enter battle in guild war. The game crashed, and I lost my 11 Action Points, and 4 heros, I planned to enter with. 20+ hours wait, and for disappointment. What should I do? PQ has been crashing like crazy since update. I cleared cache. . Reinstalled. I just want my 11 points returned…

Seriously. It’s says there right in the thread you posted in… Forums can’t help you.

As for refunds, they probably won’t give those since they can’t check why you disconnected. I recommend just sending in a bug report in game (click the support button where you clicked to get to the forums, and then bug report) and making sure your connection is stable next time.

I’ve bought stamina and raid tickets with diamonds. I’ve bought 3 but only received one to my inbox. In the last 3 days my game is doing weird stuff. The Portal Lord event was all weird. The dungeon is giving different loots than it says it would. What’s going on? Can I have my proper stamina and diamonds? I’ve paid for 3 and only got one. So I have 150 x 60 stamina and 1500 raid tickets when I paid for 3 times as much.