All I want for Christmas is

Yoouuuuu!

And a bunch more elite campaign resets. The 50 in a diamond deal purchase, even 2x a week is not enough to keep up with the demand for shards to double ascend weekly. Include more, add to contests, make it more than 2 from portal lords… So many ways to give!

Additionally, resetting elite over 100 times per each newly ascended hero is kind of grindy. Would love other ways to get ascension shards as suggested previously, from shops, for example. It’s just such a huge number of shards which are needed…

4 Likes

I cant wait for 3* ascension. Hell let’s just get it over with and release them all at once. It will be so much fun. lol

2 Likes

You’re mad but I like it
:crazy_face: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

You don’t have to waste all those resets on 1-2 heroes at a time. And most the shards drop from contest, too. It’s a resources vs. patience tradeoff.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with @Corporal_Block_I. I personally wait until I have three or four to ascend at a time to save on resets. Rarely do I ever waste them on 1 toon.

2 Likes

Let’s just mark the occaision of everyone across the server having 1 toon Ascended by resetting all toons of all players to Normal . Fun yes ?! Esp when folk returning from a lengthy hiatus discover it. Then you won’t have to bother hunting Ascension shards :joy:

2 Likes

Noooooo… that I wouldnt want

:joy: I like it ! Bring back the thrill, level the field and get some folks fuming all at once. What’s not to like :grin:

3 Likes

… is my time and money back :rofl:

3 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy