Archived Feedback: Miscellaneous 06/12/17

Here are some General gameplay questions, balance suggestions, etc we’d like feedback on:

• What new PvP or PvE options would you like to see?
  • What new in-game events would you be interested in seeing? (Example: Double Drops, etc is something we’ve ran in the past)
  • What new Chat features would you be interested in seeing?
  • What new types of Daily Quests would you be interested in seeing?
  • Are there any VIP features you’d recommend we add?

PvP/PvE: An army vs. army gamemode could be cool. All of your heroes vs. all the enemies heroes in one single battle.

New Events / Daily Quests / VIP features: World bosses. All players can attack a world boss ‘x’ amount of times per day and there will be leaderboard for who does the most damage to the boss. Rewards handed out depending on how much damage you dealt. Daily quest for attacking world boss. And heck you could even throw in a VIP feature for bonus attacks.

Chat: Not really sure. Maybe animated emoticons?

World bosses for drops. Awesome

[quote=“Ironangel, post:1, topic:1213”]
What new PvP or PvE options would you like to see?[/quote]

For PvP, I’m assuming a Coliseum type feature is on its way - 15 v 15 (3 rounds of 5v5).

For PvE, I’d love to see more guild stuff. Big like Raid style bosses that the whole guild has to pitch in for.

Another PvE idea would be an endless level or endless waves style thing where you just see how long your heroes can last.

Double influence and double guild war rewards would be interesting.

[quote]
What new Chat features would you be interested in seeing?[/quote]
Guild Wall style thing to help coordinate.

[quote]
What new types of Daily Quests would you be interested in seeing?[/quote]
I think I’m mostly fine with how it is now. I’ve seen some folks request something related to talking in guild chat or global/vip and I absolutely hate that idea. I don’t want to see more spam in global/vip and I certainly don’t want guild chat, which we do use to help coordinate GW, gummed up with people saying “12345 daily quest.”

Well, trying to think of the things that aren’t already represented there … (and part of me hesitates to suggest this as I doubt I’ll ever be high enough to take advantage …) you could add a +50% or +100% influence perk.

Soul chest from DS is also missing, but that hasn’t aged well … probably due to ownership, tbh.

Is there a VIP perk for increased tokens from GW? How about increased drop rate of stones in Elite? Increased drop rate of gear in Normal? Free refreshes of merchants? Extra free daily stam (eg. a 4th one at like 9 am)? Faster energy regen?

It could be very interesting to have À statistic report at end or each fight showing how many damage each caracter make

Like posted elsewhere, it could be fun if you were able to challenge your friends/guild members to a friendly duel with no effect whatsoever except knowing which team is better in actual battle.

Maybe some interesting time limited enemies you can try to defeat. This could be a server-wide boss battle, like in other games, but also a beast with different difficulties and rewards.

A way to message all your guild members (for leaders and champions) would be really useful. It would also be useful if you could message your guildmates without necessarily adding them as friend (mutually).

Of course, a war quest (attacked OR donated points). But also maybe an activity reward. This could be time based, but also based on the amount of stamina you use.

VIP missions which can be carried out to get additional rewards. Those can be missions with an objective, but it could also be starting them, and waiting a certain amount of time for the mission to complete and the rewards to become available.

1. The ability to create a leaders chat would be useful.
  2. All out war would be good e.g using all characters.
  3. Friendly Practice fights to test against each other.
  4. War achievement rewards would be great.
  5. Ability to watch teammate battles would be a nice to have. Especially in war.

Either a guild wall in guild, or the ability to make a post sticky in chat.

DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!

arena and fortress take a long time to load for me, would love to see only 4 or 5 lines load rather than all of them, maybe a slow connection option in settings to facilitate this…
these are my least favorite parts of the game anyway, i do the minimum to get guild influence. Most peeps field thier high power attacks anyway, same lines…much like ds, 100 witch/corgi lines, 100 kk lines, then 100 bone lines…

I would like to see either a double team and hero exp event, or a double drop event, or a double gold event, or even an event with all 3

VIP feature : the ability to exchange shards 1:5 or 1:10 with other shards for a hero you have 5* . Alternatively increase sell price to 10000, its not fun to get 20 shards you cant use.

A feature to battle your clan members and have a ranked leader board to try out new combonations and also to see whos the most powerful for when planning stratigicly in guild wars. Also an option to see who in you clan is participating fully in fortress raids and guild wars as its a pain to come in and out of diffrent screens and having to remember whos done what. Just a tick next their name under fortress and guild would be good. And if theyve been inactive a number of how many theyve missed.

Regarding the friendly practice fights, it would be cool to have a ranking option based on guild friendly battles!!

How about something like survival mode. You defeat 4 ongoing waves of enemies until the 5th, 10th 15th etc you fight heroes. Once you defeat the heroes, you earn the options of things like more health, increased energy and armor for one character.

I’d like to be able to search guilds by time zone so I could find one which works for me.
Being able to give your guild a country flag or some other sort of flag would be good. It would be a nice extra touch to defend your flag in guild wars.

What new PvP or PvE options would you like to see?
What new in-game events would you be interested in seeing? (Example: Double Drops, etc is something we’ve ran in the past)
What new Chat features would you be interested in seeing?
What new types of Daily Quests would you be interested in seeing?
Are there any VIP features you’d recommend we add?

“In game event” where you get a chace for more money. It would be awesome to have more options for getting more money. It’s really hard to get enough to lvl up the hero’s.

Not sure what type this idea falls under but could you get a some new “Heros” that are actually recruited old bad guys/enemies that hurt your own ppl by accidental if you go against certain enemies/have a certain combo of hero’s together.

Double drops events are nice. A double gold and exp event would be cool.

Make it so, when im playing and I see 2 shards fly up from chests, that I actually get 2 shards from that level. Not every level gives shards in the chests, but if I see 2 shards from 1 elite campaign I should get 2 shards… It’s rare that it happens but it’s great for morale and such.

1 or 2 free merch resets before w e gotta pay.
How about some pvp where we have something to lose. A chance to lose gold, items and shards for losing in PvP.

how bout 4x drops !!!

I would like to an event where stamina recharges every 60 seconds! I bet a lot of us would love that!

1. Would be cool to sent clan invites with some note into the global chat…