Bandit's execution?

I have a question that I think is very important for this particular Toon.
Is Bandit’s execution not working right? Or am I understanding it wrong? I thought he was supposed to execute revivers on their first life. If he is Max epic he should be able to do so. Or what is the point of even giving him that skill?
I know what everybody is going to say, he executes them on their second life! Well if that’s so then what makes his epic skill any different from anybody else killing them on their second life?
The way I read it is his execute is supposed to be specific for revivers only!? Am I right or wrong?

1 Like

The difference is he executes those toons regardless of their health.
An execute is ,contrary to regular white skills, a guaranteed kill regardless of the situation.

1 Like

I just found something out, his execute definitely isn’t working. If you put him against Axe, Axe still makes it to his third life, he’s supposed to execute post death heroes. If that’s so then how is axe making it to his third life? Bandit should be able to execute him on his second life and axe should never have a third life because his second life is still post death. That’s how I came to the conclusion that post death only means that particular type of toon… He’s supposed to be able to execute them on their first life like a normal toon. Them giving him that kind of epic skill and still not being able to execute until their second life would make no difference than anybody else killing them on their second life. Does that make more sense being put that way?

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying, but when his blue skill works it says execute on every toon. Yes it’s regardless of health, but why would they make his epic skill a specific topic for post death toons? That’s what I’m getting at. It’s supposed to prevent them from having multiple lives.

1 Like

You’re completely misunderstanding what an execute is.
It doesn’t stop the revival mechanic from working, it just instantly kills the enemy (100%health to 0)
It doesn’t stop axe from reviving again.

His blue skill has nothing related to executes whatsoever.

3 Likes

Then why would they make that epic specific to that type of toon? Why wouldn’t they just say executes anybody regardless of health?

1 Like

Uhh because a white skill that would execute any hero regardless of their health would be broken?

Bandit is designed to counter revival heroes, what’s so weird to understand?

1 Like

I just thought because it was specific to that type of toon that it meant executing post death toons only

1 Like