Boots of...OMG I CAN'T STOP!

Be careful what you wish for. I complain about the default dungeon speed, new update fixes speed reset, boots of speed come with no warning label.
Is the new battle speed a bug with the boots of speed now? Holy crap. They fight so fast you almost forget you just had a battle. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT!
Btw, thanks for fixing the speed reset bug :slight_smile:

Separate the two speeds and/or make them toggle on/off-able

It’s way too fast, yeah :frowning:

Let this be a lesson… careful what you wish for :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I was thinking the same thing, we just wanted to walk from point A to B faster, battle speed was just fine. Although if you have a good team that doesn’t need babysitting just leave auto on, it’s friking awesome!

—> this is also not a complaint, I much prefer the dungeon speed how it is now. As along as I’m paying close attention I can pause the battle right before the clash and slow down the battle if I need to. But having a team that can go through on auto + epic dungeon speed makes going through it way less troublesome.

THANK YOU PERBLUE! :raised_hands:t2:

It’s still not fast enough :joy::joy:
I wanna be shouting
imagenes-memes-fotos-frases-graciosas-chistosas-divertidas-risa-chida-espa%C3%B1ol-whatsapp-facebook

Burning tracks into the dungeon hallways hero’s moving so fast it makes the grind bearable :wink:

Pause battle at the beginning, turn off speed, pause at end, turn back on speed. Easy enough.