Boss chests rant / impossible epic quest

I’m actually on board with comment previous to this…
If cap was 3 but favour didn’t influence that then would still be a major boost compared to current way of fathoming a procedure and recalling how many you earned.

@OhRlyeh you gotta pay attention to more of micis input
Trust me on this she is correct and aside from the sarcasm we all know and love she brings to the forum some extremely valid points

If yous aren’t listening then… Well … Egg on your face later on is all that can come from this :wink:

2 Likes

Not everyday she rage quits the game. So if it happens, it must be for a very good reason.

Feel like you’re missing the point… And the likelihood of that quest happening to fall close enough to daily reset… And then having to be absolutely sure you didn’t somehow collect one of those boss keys earlier in the day. And there is no indicator to tell you how many keys are left…

At this point in the game, what’s the point of the key cap anyway?

2 Likes

I never listen to Mici. Ask anyone. Epic quest is Epic.

3 Likes

Ahhh youre alive :joy::joy:
Hey can you do me a favour

Server 2…
Sharkbite leader … Sharklord DCL

is locked out of game and has been since friday…
Can you check zendesk emails as he has sent in a couple …
Can’t do tickets as cant get in game …
I did ask a bunch of players to reach out to you on discord but seems they are being selfish about helping a player out

Pretty please help him out :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

How rude :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hehhe :joy::joy:

Generic filler to make post longer

If I had a penny for every one of those… :sob::tired_face::sob::confounded:

1 Like

I agree there needs to be more boss keys dropped everyday. I’m out again even just doing 1 boss dungeon floor per day. . .frustrating!

Hi
Thanks for the changes you made in dungeon. But! why is reward of a win over a boss battle in floors 150+ purple scraps while most of the other chest that we get in that floor has orange scraps in it?! This doesn’t seem right.

3 Likes

OMG this is all that i want to say… lol

I reached three of these chests yesterday on various quests. It was like a hybrid chest that really paid out zilch. I took screenshots too as I feel ripped off.

Is it just me being stupid but just raid the next floor…

Keys every time

1 Like

Or just buy them from the shop and complete in seconds

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say your stupid. I have found it is way costly to raid than to just go fuss around. Endless gives up nothing than regular gear to upgrade skills. I had been maxed out on torches forever. The app stopped slowing me to accept my daily torches bc I had so many. I raised a few times and now I’m constantly running out of them. I would not recommend raiding floors as the app has many bugs. It will eat all of your consumable resources.

Just today, I entered into war. I had waited all night and day for enough points to attack. The app crashed, consumed my points, my heroes and forfeited the battle. This hurts my guild and quite frankly, I’m not happy. Yes, I have another support ticket in. Didn’t get help last time, so I do not expect help this time. I’m not trying to be rude or discourage you in any way, I am sharing my experience with you

This is not a fail safe app. No app is. When you have a consumable at risk that is necessary for increasing the strength of your heroes, be extra cautious and don’t risk losing precious commodities. ThTs my rule of thumb.

1 Like

You get orange scraps in dungeons??!!?? I’ve almost given up on dungeons all together, bc I keep receiving gear I do not need. I literally have over five thousand of many items. I have begun selling them off bc I don’t need five thousand + of blue and green gear.

This can be very expensive. Like I said O had been maxed for weeks. I didn’t need to buy 10 torches for 600K coins or 80 diamonds. I really would much rather spend my app swag on other things than torches. I’m just saying.

1 Like

Just buy keys from the guild shop, you noob XD

1 Like

I wondered how long it would take. Quest says collect keys. It doesn’t say how

2 Likes

Be nice if critical success prioritised gear needed by hero’s. As in the red dot items. At least a higher percentage.
How about introducing a buff item similar to x2 drops but would only allow for certain rarity items to drop.
‘Red rarity buff’ xxx hour duration. Only red scraps will be found in chests.
Other coloured buffs to allow for other rarity items.

Or a choice selection for chests. 3 items drop at random. But you pick what u want/need rather than just giving u what u get.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy