Contest (+ for characters)

How is it, that one needs over 4.000 stam packs to be able to at least gain all the progress rewards? I know this has been going on for a long time, but really? I wasn‘t able to complete most of the contests of the last months because costs are just too high, and they were always something I was really looking forward to…

I too have struggled. I don’t think I’ll be making any progress rewards without making a purchase.

:frowning:

1 Like

While an acceptable percentage of players do buy deals during the weekend contests, those rewards tiers aren’t going anywhere :frowning:

1 Like

The whole game is based on purchasing stamina. No $$$$ spends no rewards. Other than the token tiny amount you accrue daily the only way to get stamina is to buy it.

I haven‘t paid a cent the last two years, and I really don‘t have the money to spare, as a student. I never had a problem getting at least all the progress rewards until a few months ago.

S11 rank 329 top 5%

S10 rank 34 top 5%

The disparity is ridiculous.

Don’t worry, they’ll soon merge

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.