Contest Shining bright! Worst contest ever

It’s a trade-off.
Want the hero sooner?
Open them up.
There’ll be other contests and rewards.

To get the most bang for your buck, the min max way would be wait.
But everyone should play the game however they want.

I had a total power of 600k at the start of November .
I have a total power of 2.2 million now.
That’s all thanks to three people
@Cottontail for teaching me well the benefits of stockpile and splurge.

And two lovely generous people (that shall remain nameless in public forum , but thank you again ) that sent me a $20 stacked deal each , apropos of nothing.

It’s amazing how much difference that made.
I guess the server merges helped a little :wink:
Waiting to get the most will get you further , faster. But the game is about fun too.

I’ve seen worse contests. Especially on their other games. Dragonsoul and Disney Heroes anyone?

I don’t disagree that dragon soul is disgusting. However the latest stamina and dimond contest on server 9 has a first level reward that requires a score of 320000 points. I am currently 118000 points.
I can tell right now I will never reach that very first reward position. I will come up short because there’s just not enough points from stamina to get there, and I’m not spending diamonds.
But here’s my point, as far as rank rewards go I’m in the 25%?
I haven’t even reached the first level, I’m barely over 1/3 the way to the the very first reward level and just simply using the resources I will not get me to this 320,000 point goal.
25 percentile range? that means nearly 90% of the people playing this game we’ll never reach the first reward let it alone the other ones behind it.
That’s absolutely disgusting, to give people that kind of a contest.
It only serves about 3% that are spending astronomical sums on this game.!

{Update… I am not even halfway there, to the first goal point, still in the 25 percentile range! Holy cow that’s asinine.10 hours left, and I haven’t even gotten halfway to the first reward point?
The shining bright contest is absolute filth! }

Screenshot_2019-01-27-02-00-30|281x500

Gems don’t earn the score here… Stamina does the job… Even the biggest whales use stamina for this one :wink:
But yep I see your gripes an issues.
It’s ridiculous the cost for this one… But seasoned players know the one after cap raise is best to avoid. It’s always astronomical scores and tedious to perform…
Take me. For example…
Last 3 contests on s1 I’ve been in top. 30 scores… This one I’m rank 1193

No point chasing a dead horse… Just wait for one you can do well in