Diamond purchases suck

1500 diamonds for a dungeon pack with only items that I have dozens off or 3600 for 6000 epic gear none of I can use? I think it’s time to end spending money on this game until PB gets a bit supportive for former S10 players that want to catch up with S8. If it goes on like this quiting the game is the only option.

1 Like

On the other hand.

Thank you per blue for giving me some time off the dungeon.

As an almost free to play person who hates the dungeon, surviving on the kindness of guildmates with four letters in their names, this is a godsend.

If I liked the dungeon, and had no other recourse but to grind for epic scraps, I am sure I would have liked that pack.

It has been a long time since the deals page held anything of interest for me, apart from the occasional special day giveaway border.
I have missed these diamonds deals.
I appreciate they were replaced by diamond and honour token shops, but sometimes these are just nice.

More please.
Ignore Mr / Mrs grumpy trousers / skirt above…

4 Likes

Sry to hear that I’ve hard to freeze my account on s8/s10 portal quest is going down rapidly

I have to agree with Mici here… I heard lots of complaint about s10 having no chance at epic 120 and 5 crystals for the new heroes…

…and you’ve got it for free :slightly_smiling_face: (nearly)

If you don’t have 6000 diamonds spare at this one point in the game what have ya been doing lol

These deals aren’t for the big spenders.

They are band aids for the struggling masses to paper over the cracks.

More, please :slight_smile:

Also… #AltAmnestyForS1