Feedback - Weekly Quest Rewards

We’re considering making some changes to the Weekly Quest Rewards. To help us make the right adjustments, we’re asking players to please provide feedback in the following areas:

• What are your general thoughts on the weekly quest system?
  • How do you feel about the rewards overall?
  • What do you think about being able to choose from 3 rewards? Do you like that method or would you prefer something else?
  • How’s the difficulty level feel for achieving all levels every week?

Thank you for your input!

10 Likes

I like the system but I wish we had more to choose from. I like the thought of being able to choose from 3 items per gift

2 Likes

I would like to choose from 5 things not 3.
I would like to be able to bank the rewards like portal lords. Sometimes i have so many of something and none of the other, and sometimes I don’t need any of the 3

1 Like

The 3 options are nice, it would be better if some of the prizes were more relevant. Like not getting shards for old heroes, or gear items that aren’t used as much. But overall its adequate enough as sometimes you get some pretty good stuff.
But i think there needs to be more than 5 tiers You can get all the rewards by just doing about half of the daily quests. There should a reward for completing every quest (except the daily torches because most can’t claim them) for the entire week. The fact that there isn’t a 100% completion just creates a situation where i skip arena and dungeon quests and stamina and alchemy buys.

I used to like the way it was. When you could claim your 5 prizes first thing Monday, then do all the daily quests for a 6th prize. But once that was removed I stopped caring about doing all the quests as some require too much time for the reward and aren’t needed to unlock the 5th prize

In short, add a few more reward tiers for like 7 prizes a week, and then a 100% weekly bonus.

6 Likes

The quest is great need to b more quests its like an adventure

1 Like
  • What are your general thoughts on the weekly quest system?
    For everyone that has all skills leveled the raise a skill is useless atleast for me I will pass it up unless I have a new toon so maybe only put it in when new ones come out🤷‍♀️
  • How do you feel about the rewards overall?
    I like the rewards but like to see a little more
  • What do you think about being able to choose from 3 rewards? Do you like that method or would you prefer something else?
    More is always better
  • How’s the difficulty level feel for achieving all levels every week?
    Some what easy unless its ofcourse the raising skill level

I think what you have going on right now serves the players who play 3-4 days a week okay, but doesn’t give enough to the ones who play every day.

You guys should really be fixing contest, though.
Top 1%? Give me a break. That might have used to work, when there were more players.

The top 1% rewards should be given to the top 5% instead, the top 5% to top 10%, etc etc

I think the reward system is fantastic. My only small complaint would be that sometimes the rewards are redundant… IE: hero shards for toons that I’ve had maxed for months! Other than that, I sincerely look forward to my weekly rewards. They are extremely easy and fun to obtain. :blush:

1 Like

I’m pretty pleased with it overall. I think it would be nice if there were more rare items offered. Like maybe the enchanting stars, double dungeon, double xp vial, event chests, etc. You guys know better than I do what people are hoarding/lacking. Lol

But really, I’m okay with it the way it is. I appreciate you guys asking for our input! :grin:

This is what I was going to say too: I used to like the way it was. When you could claim your 5 prizes first thing Monday, then do all the daily quests for a 6th prize

2 Likes

It’s ok the way it is, but pick 3 would be better. Main thing I would like to see is the ability to claim any day that week instead of just on Mondays. There have been many times where I get the reward pending but then I get busy at work, with the kids, or whatever reason and I miss claiming it because that was one of the 2 or 3 days that month I didn’t log in.

when can we get this,

3 Likes

The system as it stands isn’t too bad - though probably half the rewards are useless or lame. The pick three mechanic is nice (especially since most of the options are crap, it’s nice to pick the one that is most needed).

Two changes I would like to see:

(1). An alternate mission for the raise a skill three levels. Most of the time I have nothing to level up, so when that is the case either don’t make it appear, or give me something else to do instead, something that I can do and without forcing me to spend gems. Missions that require gems to be spent are lame and suck.

(2). Allow the rewards at the end to be collected ANY time and not just on Monday. Also, once they are collected, start a new bar filling up! Casual players still get the rewards about weekly, but die hards might be able to get the, slightly more often (which solves the issues others are complaining about on filling the bar too easily or no motovation to do all missions).

And a bonus third thing: when the bar is full, put out a red dot and draw attention to it, so people know it is full and collect their reward. (Also, once full, more missions completed should go towards filling the next bar and not just be lost if it wasn’t collected yet.)

2 Likes

It plays well, could put a few more tiers into it, with some better choices for higher lvls.

1.During these tough times the world is going thru… stuck inside playing pq… a gift… Any kind of gift…
Hmm…
2.A contest to raise money for patients and hospitals…
3.Detailed info of the game like a pq how to. What’s what website… Or better info ingame for everyone…

I like the daily quests. As someone else had mentioned previously, there could be more and/or difficult quests. I play daily and van achieve my weekly quests within a few days.
Furthermore, the prizes are redundant and sometimes obsolete. Maybe more stamina, xp, newer shards…In conclusion, more difficult, more options and better variety.

Honestly, the rewards are not up to par for me. You work at achieving these goals and then get stuff you don’t really need. I think they should be tailored to the player. Another issue is if all your heroes are maxed, how are you supposed to complete the skill daily?

What‘s this to do with the daylies?

Yeah, well, that was a bug you know ^^ it was only like that for a short time, that‘s not how it originally was…

Sometimes i havent time to log in on a monday and that is a problem because im getting puniched by the game. Because i have to wait a week to get my prizes and i cant play for prizes the week after so im screwed for one week.
This also happens when forgot to claim.
On a monday.