Fluffy is gone 💔

For those of you that knew and loved Fluffy, please see message below. I know Fluffy talked to and loved so many people in this game. I didn’t want anyone to be forgotten. :broken_heart::broken_heart:

“My name is Troy I’m Kim’s ex husband. Conner said I needed to get on here and let her friends know that she passed away a few weeks ago. He’s been playing her games doing the everyday stuff because it makes him feel better, but didn’t want to tell you himself. I know she talked to some on the phone but only family were listed on her phone so I didn’t know how to contact anyone. Conner said she used this app to talk to her game friends. I know she thought alot about her friends and would want you to know.”

18 Likes

Fluffy was the best and had the biggest heart. The nicest person any of us knew here- so many happy memories. I’m so sorry to everyone who knew and loved her. #Neverladies :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

That is such sad news. She was one of our oldest players and was such a big part of the PQ Community. We send our deepest condolences to her family and friends.

11 Likes

stamp_gold_fluffy_pfft

10 Likes

She truly was the best of us
#Neverladies :revolving_hearts:
#luffthefluff :blue_heart:

6 Likes

That’s the truth, right there.

2 Likes

I heard this fron another player and did my best to do a tribute on VIP without using Fluffy’s name. Haven’t been around as long as many but had the good fortune to correspond in-game several many times. Kind but witty were her words. Definitely missed :broken_heart: please pass my condolences along as well as all the PQ community’s

7 Likes

@Samm will there be a tribute stamp? It may seem trivial in light of the loss but gives the game community a remembrance and chance for tribute. Also thanks for the thread Jessa

6 Likes

You all know Fluff was my dearest friend in the game and out of the game. It seems part of the game died for me. We both had to be in the same guild If one left, the other did If one joined, there had to be room for two. I am truly going to miss you, Fluffasaurus Rexx. Love you

10 Likes

My vote is for a blue pfffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt.

I’m sure others would have more intricate ideas.

The scary thing is how many of these blue hearts we seem to have collected in less than five years… :cry:

9 Likes

100% agree Mici. Too many over past two years :cry:

5 Likes

I’ll talk with the team and see what’s possible :heart:

11 Likes

OG game fam misses you :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

A blue Pfftttt would be great.
She was always miffed that she and I seemed to be the only two in the game without the gold Pfftttt.

8 Likes

Hugs for you! :hugs:

5 Likes

We’re with you T !

2 Likes

This makes me so damn sad
Kim was an epic person to get to know
Always the one to bring the fun and enjoyment to life
Will be missed greatly

Sparklecloud fluffy lady one of the best ive known

7 Likes

So many sad losses in our PQ family…RIP Fluffy… well loved and respected by many…such a pleasure to have known you :disappointed_relieved::broken_heart::broken_heart:

7 Likes

@Samm our thanks to yourself and the team friend !

3 Likes

Fluffy and I go back to 2017. She was always a fun person to chat with. Sharp as a tack and a good friend/guildie. Being in PQ (also my discord server) and having fun with friends was a big part of her life, as was mine.

Rest in Piece FluffyJitSu.

Thank you PB for immortalising her in the PQ world.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy