Gold + Exp Contest

You know what’s really not fun, trying to compete in a contest where you literally have nothing to spend you gold or experience and the only way to score points - - - is to spend gold or experience.

We have posts going back months now asking for additional gold/xp sinks and yet we continue to peddle out the same contests with zero changes. While the gold ascension chests are a nice add, they were finished 5 minutes after the contest started.

Could we do something before the next good/exp contest in four weeks? Some ideas:

Ascension level 3
Silver chest x 1,000 or 10,000 (or change to a slider)
Have contest chests renew every 24 hours

4 Likes

Please do not wish ascension 3 upon us. That sounds absolutely dreadful :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What I do to spend gold or XP in contests like this is enchant all my gear (that will get a lot of points). I also remove honors and re-equip them over and over to gain points using XP. Skilling up your heros is another way to gain contest points but I don’t like to use up my skill points.

As far as the gold or XP sinks, it would be so great if we could buy chests with gold or xp, as well as stamps, skins, elite resets, skill points etc… etc…
Ahem @Samm :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The problem is there are many players in this game that can no longer enchant gear or skill up players. Therefore, you’re limited to mindless options like buying silver chests or maxing out shards. With the limited options, you can clear the reward levels but can’t compete for rank rewards.

Spending gold or xp is so time consuming. Agreed. Silver chest for days and still not rank well on one account. Now what about the other accounts? I typically just skip these contest other than to get the base rewards.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw your post @Purple_Nurple . It’s the only way really…

This is why PB probably started ascension too… to stop us doing this. At the end of the day, that’s what PB wants us to do… spend more on stuff… hence the comps to waste our resources… to buy more… viscious circle

2 Likes

I blame Bob.

you-aint-seen-me-right

I’m in the other boat, got so much gold, XP, stamina. And can’t spend it. I have 700 billion gold, 240 billion XP, 650k stamina, 28 million red tokens. Every toon is maxed. So my resources keep mounting up and up. I can’t win anything I need on contests, so only do progress rewards. I could probably win contests quite easily. There are no skins, stamps or portraits available to me. And my guild is now f2p on war, half the guild didn’t do the last portal lords comp. Don’t know why I’m still playing this game. Getting really bored with nothing to do

1 Like

I’m not in any boat :wink:

I’m chilling on the shore, weeks removed (can we count it in months yet, even though it’s only one lol?) from the game, every now and again passing by the forum to amuse myself watching everyone madly paddling to try and keep their heads above water…

Enjoy the effort.
Keep it up.
It reminds me not to return :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats - I retired for a month and then got sucked back in. Must be nice to sit back, grab some popcorn, and just enjoy the view…

I’m just on this Chat App for the Robux. So the rumor there’s a game attached is really true ? :open_mouth: I’ll have to try it sometime

3 Likes

“Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

– Ephesians 4:31-32

:open_mouth: without those things there would be no more good ale or futbol :open_mouth: :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: I guess that’s true Bogs , but I would not mess around myself where The Word is being cited :open_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy