Guild line building for WAR - CRUSADE - SET UPS FOR DIFFERENT BATTLES

Continuing the discussion from Favorites for lines:

I OR MY GUILD WILL USE THE LINE APP TO TALK ABOUT WAR AND LINES BEING USED
… HOPE THAT HELPS! [quote="Pixie_Mici, post:2, topic:40831, full:trmml) lkkkk
Can you not load those favourite lines everywhere else?

Wow.
You can’t.
Ouch.

@Polaris why can’t we load saved lines from tournament in crusade fortress war and campaign?

Obviously if we’ve used the heroes it would just leave a space / dead icon.

Hopefully that will be a thing one day

Plus the chooser remembers a few on top of that…

I mean there’s even a saved crusade line in that picture (don’t be confused and think it’s a meta. Several of my heroes are dead at this point)

If it saves the crusade line anyway, why can’t we have a load saved button in it?

I feel a ticket coming on…
[/quote]

[quote=“Pixie_Mici, post:2, topic:40831, full:true”]
Can you not load those favourite lines everywhere else?

Wow.
You can’t.
Ouch.

@Polaris why can’t we load saved lines from tournament in crusade fortress war and campaign?

Obviously if we’ve used the heroes it would just leave a space / dead icon.

Hopefully that will be a thing one day

Plus the chooser remembers a few on top of that…

I mean there’s even a saved crusade line in that picture (don’t be confused and think it’s a meta. Several of my heroes are dead at this point)

If it saves the crusade line anyway, why can’t we have a load saved button in it?

In your Guild Chat You Can Set Formations. So you & Your Guild Can Use them, Also make sure you have your most used Hero set for use… Always Borrow From a clan member also for extra Gold! The Line App is the best Way to Soeak to ur Guild, for WAR especially! THE KEY IS HAVING A VERY ACTIVE GUILD!

Umm.
Yes.

Thank you for that.
I have two very active guilds.

And (shhhhhhh, don’t tell Raaawwwrrr!)
I use LINE blushes

My issue was I can’t drop pre built lines IN GAME, IN WAR.

And they aren’t sortable!
Or even able to be filtered!

Every single war, I have to manually scroll through an ever increasing number of heroes to get to the bottom of the list to reach the support heroes, like Wander woman and Pesky Pixie :frowning:

Scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll.

Granted, each of the five or six war lines that people use have different variants , and placement would be individual per hit.
So a template line in war wouldn’t be useful.

But some filters would.
Orrrrrrrrr maybe some options where you could star heroes, so that they were at the top of the list?

You can have all the pretty pictures and words and notes and albums and line callers and war rooms and tags and friends that you like in your “CAP HAPPY ACTIVE GUILD!”
(CAPS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!!!)

but until you improve the hero select interface, we will all still be scrolling for our support heroes that are used in nearly every single meta

No one cares

Way to burst my bubble, boss.

I know.
Per blue have stated that PQ is in “a good place”.

So we’re stuck with this.
Scratching and scrabbling all month to keep up enough heroes for five minutes of fun every two days…
Shouting and screaming at a blank wall of unresponsive developers and token “thank you for playing” and shutting down forum threads, and closing down support tickets after half heartedly answering one tiny piece of your concerns…
Making a new hero every month that completely negates everything you knew, so that you either have to spend the month in the dungeon, break the piggy bank, or have a sugar momma / daddy treat you to a deal to stay relevant in war , or you are relegated to T3 and side T1 tower defence at best, and two hits, donating and mayyyyybe some cleans if the top guys screw up…

tenor