Hello I need help for the contest

When is the double xp for use stamina? Help me thanks…

Team xp??

That event comes along every so often… It never has a set date… Well at least player base will never see the Perblue calendar for such things.
They are regular enough to help out but not so regular in terms of… It’s a helping hand to new players to server such as the influx of dragonsouls players to portal quest… Team xp event was held to help then along

I’m coming from dragon soul server 8… Iam new player on portal quest need double xp thanks.

I need team xp too :frowning:

I also came from Dragonsoul and I have to disagree if you’re asking for that event to be more regular.
The event does exist and I think it’s awesome that it’s few and far between here in PQ.
Having it show up rarely and without warning means I don’t feel like I have to hold back everything until it gets here just to be efficient.
I felt like I was drowning in all the catch up events that DS introduced toward the end.

Love dragon soul too but clousured in may 8 :frowning: rip my life I spend much money and time on that game play that 2016 sad :pensive:

These will help with xp if you guys come across them.

Hope this helps. :grin:

Thank you :slight_smile:
The double gold item has also been extremely handy

:joy: what do you need help with

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

just playing but why not just tell me

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help.

I need help with getting gifts

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 6

:game_die: 6, 6 what does this mean

Did you … :thinking:… just … ask yourself a question? :joy:

At least that way he’s guaranteeing himself an answer.

Unless he ignores himself :thinking: