Hero essence half my guild have lost there essence and honor

Has anyone else lost hero essence and honor

2 Likes

Yes!!
We have Guild Members that have lost their Heroes Essence .

If you have not yet done so…
You and/or your Guild members
Need to put in a ticket to report it .

1 Like

Yes. Several seem to have had them stripped after the update. Cannot afford to replace at the high cost of XP

2 Likes

Yes members of my guild have. I have advised them to put ticket in.

2 Likes

Any reply or update on this situation???

1 Like

The team is looking into this and we’ll fix it as quickly as we can!

1 Like

Yes, I have as well. I’ve complained on several occasions to PB and they do not do anything about it. They continue to say that I have lost internet connection and that when I logged off everything that I had put into my hero essence was placed back into my xp. Which did not happen. Explaining and discussing ANY issues with PB is about as successful as a submarine having a screen door.

2 Likes

50% of the server doesn’t have any essence at all and while the update had problems too I really don’t understand why you guys push this update BEFORE fixing the problem with the essence first!

I believe you all do your best to fix it but seriously… we have no guarantee whatsoever we get compensated for the losses so what makes PB think we’re gonna spend on that account?

Sorry guys but this shows to me how greedy PB is! Happy next war while you can’t even win a fight in crusade :roll_eyes: thanks for playing :unamused:

2 Likes

Guys this is a very serious problem. Not only is this very expensive to achieve it’s very time consuming. Please fix this asap!

2 Likes

@Polaris
Appreciate the response. TY!

Is there an update on what caused this and an estimate on how soon it will be corrected?

Loosing 50% of the players due this surely is not an outcome anyone wants. It is however a very likely possibility.

2 Likes

I know this is frustrating, but I don’t have an update right now. I do know we have the team dedicated to looking into it and working on a fix. I’ll get you more details as soon as I get them!

1 Like

@Polaris
THANK YOU!!
Looking forward to hearing
good news from you
Very Soon
:

2 Likes

A mi y a parte de mi gremio también Le ha desaparecido toda la esencia el honor, etc.
Espero que sepan como conseguir que nos vuelvan a poner a tope los héroes, también necesito que entiendan que a costado muchos y a algunos la compra de muchísimos paquetes, esto quiere decir bastante dinero el llegar a tener nuestros héroes al máximo nivel.
Quiero y queremos en mi gremio y en todos los demás que se nos reponga todo lo que nos han rabado de alguna manera.
Ahora las guerras, la fortelaza, el torneo, cualquier pelea es bastante más injusta que nunca.
Espero que lo arreglen canto antes.
Un saludo.

1 Like

I must say, I totally agree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning. All my Honors have been reset. Hence War, Fortress, Arena and Royal Tournament have been affected. Levelling up from chapters 221-225 much harder without our Hard Earned, Expensive Honors which if we replace before you’ve fixed the problem, will we be Reimbursed? Especially as we have the weekend contest of XP&GOLD. I must admit that in the past you have compensated quite well, and hoping it will be so again but unfortunately it seems this won’t happen until after the contest.

2 Likes

Are we gonna work during weekend for a solution or will we see on Monday what we can do about it?

1 Like

We are hoping to have a solution before the end of the day, but it is still a work in progress.

2 Likes

The missing Essences should be restored now for those that were affected. Messaging has been sent out to accounts that reported the problem. Please contact support if you have any questions or concerns, and thank you very much for being patient with this.

2 Likes

Wheres the other half off the essence that my guild members have lost what you playing at

1 Like

If they reported the problem they have been fixed, if they have not reported the problem all they need to do is submit a ticket and they’ll get fixed up

2 Likes