Ember Wisps are said to live on battlefields, taking the spark of life from dying warriors and using it to kindle new strength in their allies. Their unseen giggles are considered good luck to generals and a bad omen to soldiers.
Tips for using Ember Wisp:
- Ember Wisp is one of the few Heroes in the game that really thrives at taking an early advantage and running with it.
- Her Blue skill, Please Recycle, really stands out as being one of the only support skills that can be a consistent source of energy generation and healing.
- With healing and energy generation being covered by one Hero, this allows you more freedom with your four other Hero slots.
- Since Please Recycle doesn’t have a cooldown, don’t be afraid to bring along two or more Damage Heroes to proc this early and often.
- The faster your enemies die, the faster your team is going to gain energy and health.
- Use Heroes that have impactful Blue skills to help ensure an early lead.
- Heroes like Nightstalker, Cogmaster, Scarred Brawler, and Salty Merc tend to work well.
- Ember Wisp also has the potential to provide a little more damage than the average support.
- Her White skill, This Too Shall Pass, can actually deal a lot of damage if gone unchecked.
- A lot of this skill’s power is tied to its ability to reset on enemy deaths.
- Keep in mind that the reset will still happen if the enemy is killed by another source.
- Taking other Heroes with area-of-effect skills or skills that target lowest health enemies can be a great way to ensure this gets to reset on another enemy.
- Heroes like Princess Portal, Hex Witch, Grizzled Hunter, and Oasis Guardian work great.
- In general you’ll want to avoid using Ember Wisp against other support heavy teams.
- Strong healers can really shutdown her snowball potential from Please Recycle.
- Since her White skill does apply Bleed, it can removed by Heroes with Bless so you’ll want to avoid using her against Mystic Punk.
- She also isn’t that effective when used against another Ember Wisp since Please Recycle procs from ally or enemy deaths.
Have you been investing in Ember Wisp? If so do you have any thoughts on who to pair her with, or what situations she’s especially good in? Also, is there anything you think we could improve for Ember Wisp? Let us know!