What’s cooler than duel wielding some old flintlock pistols, or toting a fashionable brown duster? Why, rocking a gnarly face scar of course! Highwayman brings all of these to the battlefield coupled with decent damage output and a touch of utility.
Tips for using Highwayman:
- Even though he looks rough around the edges he’s actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know him, ask some of the Fury Heroes.
- Currently he is the only Hero in the game with the Fury Friend skill so he should be your go-to guy when trying to assemble a Fury heavy team.
- Look to pair him with Scarred Brawler or The Grizz in frontline, Salty Merc or Grizzled Hunter in the backline.
- If your having issues with enemy health bars continually getting topped off by those pesky support Heroes in the backline, bring Highwayman along to show them No Mercy!
- Two things to note about this skill are that it’s a Channel and that it applies Curse for the remainder of combat.
- Curse will shut down that healing real quick, evening the playing field for you if you opt to leave the supports on the bench.
- Keep in mind that you are able to use Channel skills earlier than normal, so long as you aren’t in a mode where Auto is locked.
- This means that you can manually use No Mercy early in combat to prevent a lot of Blue Skill healing from your enemies.
- Lastly, don’t forget to keep Natural 20 leveled up as well. It may not seem like a a big deal but those crits really help to amp up his damage output.
Have you been investing in Highwayman? If so do you have any thoughts on who to pair him with, or what situations he’s especially good in? Also, is there anything you think we could improve for Highwayman? Start experimenting and let us know what works for you!