Hard to love, harder to kill, Mass Destruction focuses his hot temper on controlling his enemies with stun, slow, and knock back.
Tips for using Mass Destruction:
- Mass Destruction is all about sitting back, controlling the enemy team, and letting his allies do the heavy lifting.
- Remember that his only forms of damage come from basic attacks or dying, so don’t rely on him as a source of damage.
- So what makes him worth having in your lineup you say… stunning the entire enemy team for four seconds of course!
- Mass Destruction’s White Skill can be one of the more devastating effects in the game when it goes off.
- Due to his long charge time, pair him with other support backliners that provide heals and energy generation.
- Heroes like Forest Hermit and Ember Wisp are great for trimming down his charge time while keeping your other Heroes alive.
- With a solid backline of supports this means you can afford to take more damage up front.
- Four seconds is long time to be stunned for when you have a Howling Claw using your face as a whetstone.
- Mass Destruction can also be a solid answer to Heroes that make early visits to your backline.
- Try placing him in your lineup as a trap, so that divers like Whirling Dagger and Totem Prince run straight into him.
- His Blue Skill should do a decent job of slowing down their damage output, giving the rest of your team time to get some hits in.
- If he does end up dying, don’t sweat it! He gets to deal a bunch of damage to the enemy team and comes back to life.
Have you been investing in Mass Destruction? If so do you have any thoughts on who to pair him with, or what situations he’s especially good in? Also, is there anything you think we could improve for Mass Destruction? Start experimenting and let us know what works for you!