Oh for goodness sake, who let this fox in? Satyr Fox uses his flute to put his enemies to sleep so he can attack them through their dreams, HOW RUDE!
Tips for using Satyr Fox:
- Satyr Fox is one of the more unique Heroes in Portal Quest since he is currently the only one that utilizes the Sleep debuff.
- For those unfamiliar with this buff, Sleep causes a unit to stop moving and attacking for a period of time.
- Note that the enemy wakes from their slumber early if they take damage.
- Understanding these mechanics are crucial to being able to use Satyr Fox to his fullest potential
- The next thing to take note of is that his Blue skill can only be used on enemies affected by Sleep.
- This means that you need to make sure you use him in a team composition that can last long enough for him to charge up and use his White Skill.
- If you get Satyr Fox to this point he rewards you by removing an enemy from combat for a long period of time.
- Pairing him with solid Frontline tanks like Shield Maiden or The Grizz works great.
- He also works well with other support heroes like Mystic Punk and Forest Hermit.
- Lastly, when you take Satyr Fox into combat try to avoid using Heroes with Area of Effect skills.
- If you bring along Heroes like Hex Witch or Grizzled Hunter you might end up removing Fox’s Sleep from the entire team before he has the chance to use his Blue skill.
- If you want to pair him with other damage dealers, opt for those that specialize in Single Target damage like Salty Merc or Night Stalker.
- An ideal fight for Satyr Fox consists of him surviving long enough to use his White skill, putting the whole enemy team to Sleep, then picking them off one-by-one before they can wake up.
Have you been investing in Satyr Fox? If so do you have any thoughts on who to pair him with, or what situations he’s especially good in? Also, is there anything you think we could improve for Satyr Fox? Start experimenting and let us know what works for you!