As the living embodiment of nature, Willow Druid yearns to restore order to the natural world. Her powerful wind magic can smash through any and all enemy shields.
Tips for using Willow Druid:
- If you’re having a tough time beating teams with lots of shields, Willow Druid is about to be your new best friend.
- Her Blue Skill is what sets her apart from the rest of the Heroes in the game.
- Shattering Blast completely destroys all enemy shields and has a very low cooldown.
- Druid is a great counter to Heroes like Forest Hermit, Birdbarian, and War Blade.
- Since she has the Energy Sap skill, Druid can be crucial in delaying early White Skills from opposing Frontliners.
- Look to line her up across from the Heroes you want to delay to ensure that she auto attacks them, stealing their energy.
- Since Energy Sap also works with skills, try to pair her up with other energy generating Heroes like Forest Hermit and Mystic Punk.
- Later on in fights she can completely shut down an enemy team from using their White Skills by continually casting Galestrike which automatically hits the entire enemy team.
Have you been investing in Willow Druid? If so do you have any thoughts on who to pair her with, or what situations she’s especially good in? Also, is there anything you think we could improve for Willow Druid? Let us know!