Heroes and Combat: March 6th - March 10th

Please reference the number beside the question in your response.

1. Who is your favorite Hero in Portal Quest and Why?

2. How do you determine whether or not a new Hero is worth investing in?

3. Would you be in favor of a Twin Trackers rework to reduce the amount of combat bugs in Portal Quest?

Mo, because he’s the Elderliest

By how good their beard is and how big their Axe is. What else is there to it?

I would be more in favour of a Mowork to get him a much bigger ace and his own Mokini. Long live lord Mo.

1 Like
  1. medic. he’s so good at countered super OP uber high DPS backliners. 2nd place goes to valk - she would be first but I don’t want to be boring
  2. bless, seemingly high DPS, lion or cleric or empress like team skills, energy toon (inner power, energy sap etc)
  3. no. rework void caster instead. I think his skillset is super cool… its just when you use his it’s like throwing paper towels at a frenzied ww buffed Valkyrie: really really :poop:
1 Like
  1. Pesky pixie. Her shrink ability is great and her general look is cool.
    Also, her peskiness.

2. By how quickly they appear in arena defences and top guilds war towers.

3. Oh gosh yes. He’s never used anymore at the higher level, and anything that reduces combat bugs is always good.

Part of me wants to say Lion Knight because he’s crazy useful but another part of me wants to say Bone Baron because his little waddle is adorable… there’s so many I like for so many reasons lol

2. How do you determine whether or not a new Hero is worth investing in?
    Mostly it depends on resources. If I’m thin, I only work on heroes whose skills indicate they’ll fit into an existing team better than what’s there. If I’m flush, then I’ll work on a hero just because I like their art.

3. Would you be in favor of a Twin Trackers rework to reduce the amount of combat bugs in Portal Quest?
    Yes! I barely use him and even if he was a favorite I’m all for reducing bugs.

1 Like
  1. There are so many to choose from… I really like several pretty equally… umm… I’ll go with Valkyrie. I love to use her in fortress! She’s just keeps going and going and going!

(I do have a bit of a crush on Noob, in the right circumstances. Love the “Did I do that?” skill! :heart_eyes::heart:)

1. :flushed: My leadership tells me… :joy: Actually, I level them all up no matter what. I can’t not do it. :joy:

2. Yes, please!

1. Salty Merc is favorite
    2…I boost all my heros so I can have a strong team. Currently all heros are max experience and all but 3 are max epic skill because of lack of available shard drops in game
  2. Add quests that give shared drops to the new characters that are being added and add scrap drops in dungeon and campaign quests for the epic items to balance out game play
  1. Twin Trackers (cause they are quick, sneaky and seem to get the job done. Sparkle Pony, who doesn’t love her healing ability?..

2. By seeing who else is using them in Arena and how tough they are to beat.

3. No, unless you make them better…

I like them all personally

1. How do you determine whether or not a new Hero is worth investing in?

Resources are a big part and also being able to get them what they need another part is drop rate of shards

1. Would you be in favor of a Twin Trackers rework to reduce the amount of combat bugs in Portal Quest?

Well of course less bugs is always a great thing and would love to see them stronger saber is a perfect example I think atleast

1… Axe Lion…

1. Using them in meta lines to see if line gets stronger… 1v1 spar… S1…

2. Don’t care if fixed or not

Vlak
She is super offensieve

1. Yes. All bugs should be fixed big or small. Prioritized obviously. Curious why this is even a question. Is it because twin is not used much anymore?

Im just going to focus on the 3rd question, because the awnser to the first 2 are irrelevant. My favorite hero changes, and the whales test new heroes.

But reworking the twins… im not sure about that. I’m assuming that im like most on server 1 and have my twins maxed. I intentionally chose the twins over other heroes that i left at purple or orange to save resources. Im not against reworking the twins, after all having heroes with skills disabled doesn’t help anybody, but when the twins skills work, they work pretty well. Its rare that an older hero can still throw down with newer toons they way the Twins still do.

I remember when you guys reworked feral brute. Brute instantly became a force of unholy nature. This was a huge change from his previous form, and because of this, everyone spent resources on him to stay competitive and up to date with everyone else. Then you guys nerfed him, he’s now pretty much worthless in alot of scenarios.

It would make sense to rework the twins as they seem to be the source of alot of trouble. But if you do, the hero has to remain as powerful as they are now, and as relevant.

This is just me, but if youre going to rework the Twins, I’d like to know what your plans are, or what you intended to change before i decide.

This is just my 2 cents, but if youre going to rework 1 hero, you should take another look at most older heroes and balance them too. Theres too many useless heroes taking up valuable room in the game. A game wide rebalancing, including in game rewards and new daily quests could really help spice things up.

1 Like

1 Twin Tracker although he’s out gunned in the upper lvls I wouldn’t have gotten were I’m at without him
2 I check out how they power up when I increase their skills
3 My Twin Tracker works fine don’t rework him unless you’re going to make him stronger

1 my favorite hero is Axe, because he generally boosts any line up.
2 I look for heroes that have a special skill. It’s disheartening to level up a toon and they are useless.
3 if it would help, sure, rework him. Scrap him if you have to, just don’t burn us on the resources we have put into him!

1. Brutal Axe with Noob Hero on his back. :sunglasses:

2. I want them all :joy::joy:

3. Yes please, or better, create a second twin with opposite stats and if possible a nice combo possibilty between those 2.
    And when youre at it please consider Void Caster he has high potention with more power.

2 Likes

Storm wizard. Have always used him outside of war… Although should be a bit more durable these days as he lacks a health bar

Run said hero through dungeons with a variety of teams. Then test it in arena.
If it seems alright I’ll level it up right away, if not I’ll leave it for a bit

Rework in what way? Twins have had many updates and they still cause issues
If it can be solved without losing the hero then do it :wink:

:arrow_up:This needs to be top of the list :wink:

1 Like

100%. His skillset is so cool, but so… bad in the current state

Hex witch first, please