Honor Skill Balance Update

Honor Class Balance Update

We have reviewed the data, and gathered your feedback on Honor Skills, and we will be making the following adjustment with the server restart this afternoon. As we’ve said, we want Red to be an exciting new challenge, but not something that makes all other hero progression irrelevant. These changes are intended to bring the Honor Skills into balance with each other.

We will continue to monitor the game data, and listen to your feedback about these changes. In the future, we may need to make additional changes to balance the overall power gap between Red Heroes with Honor Classes and those without.

We appreciate your patience!

Honor Class Balance Changes:

Paladin:

• Shield gain was buffed about 60%

Guardian:

• No changes

Warlock:

• Heal gained from skill 1 was buffed about 85%
  • Energy gained buffed from 10 to 30

Warlord:

• Attack gained per stack was buffed about 45%
  • Attack speed per stack buffed from 10% to 15%
  • % Life Steal per stack buffed from 5% to 10%
  • Max stacks down to 3 from 4
  • Time between stacks down to 5 from 6 seconds

Spiritmancer:

• Tank Orb health reduced about 30%
  • Support Orb healing reduced about 25%
  • Damage Orb attack reduced about 45%
  • Damage Orb attack speed reduced to attack about once every 3 seconds rather than once every 2 seconds

Spellward:

• Damage buffed about 65%

Server Update [server 1 only] 12/7 at 14:00 CT
Honor Skills Changes coming soon!

" In the future, we may need to make additional changes to balance the overall power gap between Red Heroes with Honor Classes and those without."

Sure you will have to do additional changes if you buffing pretty much all skills but one. Red skills are already considered too strong compared to red heros without skill. What do you think will happen if you buff them? This is really no rocket science. The gap will increase with this update. Simple as that.
I know it is eggnog season but you surely have to turn it down a bit.

Every new level has been critical over previous levels, red isnt much different than those before

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Actually…
I technically agree with you.

The buff to red is not the problem.
It’s the honour skills that break the game as we knew it.
The dramatic and severe repeated reworks to the skills show that per blue understand that too…

I agree with that