Honor Class Balance Update
We have reviewed the data, and gathered your feedback on Honor Skills, and we will be making the following adjustment with the server restart this afternoon. As we’ve said, we want Red to be an exciting new challenge, but not something that makes all other hero progression irrelevant. These changes are intended to bring the Honor Skills into balance with each other.
We will continue to monitor the game data, and listen to your feedback about these changes. In the future, we may need to make additional changes to balance the overall power gap between Red Heroes with Honor Classes and those without.
We appreciate your patience!
Honor Class Balance Changes:
- Shield gain was buffed about 60%
- No changes
- Heal gained from skill 1 was buffed about 85%
- Energy gained buffed from 10 to 30
- Attack gained per stack was buffed about 45%
- Attack speed per stack buffed from 10% to 15%
- % Life Steal per stack buffed from 5% to 10%
- Max stacks down to 3 from 4
- Time between stacks down to 5 from 6 seconds
- Tank Orb health reduced about 30%
- Support Orb healing reduced about 25%
- Damage Orb attack reduced about 45%
- Damage Orb attack speed reduced to attack about once every 3 seconds rather than once every 2 seconds
- Damage buffed about 65%