How to Fight in Manual Mode

Is there a guide anywhere out there that explains how to fight on manual mode? :confused:

Not really.

1. Learn timing cooldowns of blue skills.
    Don’t activate your white skill when it’s about to trigger / wait for heroes to use them

2. Learn opponent heroes “tells” for animations that can be interrupted.
    Trigger skills when that happens.

3. Trigger skills for heroes with vigor mortis when opponents are nearly dead, in order to refill energy bar.

4. Trigger your most useful skill right before using punk / bird skills, so that the energy goes to that hero.

5. Practices channel skills in crusade (binder highway stalker in particular).
    Get a feel for how long possession lasts / how much damage is done when you fire asap / 50% / 75%.

That’s a fair enough start.
Whether people will chip in and help, keep their information to themselves or tell me off for revealing “SECRETS”, we will have to wait and see :slight_smile:

Crusade is your friend.
Pre charge your heroes in fight one.
Play fight two and practice.
Even if you win, retry battle until you are comfortable.

Some white skills are channel skills and can be hit before full (feral, dragoon, spell, nightstalker to name a few).
And don’t be afraid to use pause a lot. Pause is your friend.
And you can activate the white skill while paused. As soon as you unpause, it will go.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Then you truly don’t understand the rpg mechanics of pq. :expressionless:
Got to get to know your heros well enough to manual blind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you all for your wonderful advice… I have utilized all of your tips and just in a day I have noticed a big improvement in my skills…

Methinks someone replied to the wrong thread…

And now their message has completely disappeared, which makes me look silly lol

I am glad we’ve been helpful @Jonesy_II
Any weird quirks or further questions, just holler

Also keep in mind in manual, you can choose the order of hitting skills which can change a battle. Like hitting skills that hurt opponent’s defense before hitting your offensive skills.