Human Market Trade Shop

It would  be nice to have a human market trade shop on the game where  we put in a request for 1000 scrapes for gold,diamonds,shards of different characters, hero xp,stamina,crusade tokens,fortress tokens,war tokens, other gear shards, and resources. We can put in a request  for anything  a person  choice is.when a person do trade  it would send through their mail,and both player gain team xp. Only allow 3 request  once a week and put fair price standards on trades because  it would be better so people  don't  make crazy trade like  1 hero shard for 1 million gold. Merchant shop is nice but it getting boring, would like to shop somewhere else.

It would be nice to have a human market trade shop on the game where we put in a request for 1000 scrapes for gold,diamonds,shards of different characters, hero xp,stamina,crusade tokens,fortress tokens,war tokens, other gear shards, and resources. We can put in a request for anything a person choice is.when a person do trade it would send through their mail,and both player gain team xp. Only allow 3 request once a week and put fair price standards on trades because it would be better so people don’t make crazy trade like 1 hero shard for 1 million gold. Merchant shop is nice but it getting boring, would like to shop somewhere else

1 hero shard of the newest hero for 1 million gold? Sign me up!

Heck I’ll pay triple that - 1000 new heroes shards for 3 billion gold, easy.

5 Likes

Good luck getting any two players to agree what a fair price standard is.

The main reasons for player trading would be

1. Helping out lower guild mates
  2. Getting new heroes earlier (GP has already clearly shown how broken that would be)
  3. Ripping off noobs. “Void caster is great, I’ll trade you his shards for those other hero shards that you just got free from the contest rewards!”
3 Likes

yeah we could definitely set up a scamming unit on new accounts. could race each other from TL0 to the server cap / a set figure using only scams

Can I change one void shard into a 5* hero, using only trading?

20 bucks you could :wink:

$20 stacked deal and I’d bring one of my accounts to your guild for a war season lol.

Four to choose from :wink:
I’m only on S1 and S8 though.

To be fair I have over 20 billion gold and it continues to grow with the amount of fortress I do. So if there’s a new hero that I really like, spending a small fraction of that to get him/her to 5 star epic and 5 crystals is a no brainer.

And are you implying that Void Caster isn’t great? :open_mouth:

No, i am not implying that.

I am stating it.
Like hex, they have great skills on paper.

In practice though, void is not great at any competitive rarity.

Yeh, they both have awesome skillsets… but definitely not awesome stats on those skillsets.

#buffthebads

I think void skill set is cool,but it depends on the situation in battle when you fight against certain hero characters.