Invalid loot even if you uninstall and install again

Always I complete a campaign or campaign elite,at the end put INVALID LOOT. I have uninstalled the game and install again but the bug still appear

Have you also filed a ticket? Many of us were getting that bug but for most of us it is now fixed. Filing a ticket using Account Menu > Support > Report a Bug should help them chase it down for you.

I have done it. Thanks
So this error or bug has been fixed to others?

Yes, in the 1.3 patch I believe it was fixed. A large amount of people were effected. You’re the first person I’ve heard experience it since the patch.

When do you think this problem will be repair?
What can I do?
I’m losing a lot of points, items and shards
If I have to wait to another patch I will be in disadvantage, I will be delay respect the others and the effort I have done will be in vain

If it’s only you experiencing now and you’ve put in a ticket already they’ll give you compensation probably in the form of free stamina

But when will be solved? The problem is that i can not gain the items and make my heroes stronger so tons of stamina is not the solution if the problem is solved months later

Since its no longer a common problem idk. Just make sure you keep checking the ticket you sent in. Also have you tried restarting your phone? My game kept crashing before even after uninstalling and reinstalling and only restarting my phone fixed it.

I don’t konw if you have done something but the game now works properly. Thanks.
If you can give done stamina to recover the time lost, I will appreciate. Thanks

I am also having the same problem. I have reinstalled the game done all updats but still its happening. I have also reported it with a bug ticket. how long does it take them to sort it or reply.

I have been trying to enter the game for the past 2 days and I can’t get on it as it keeps coming up with an error message and that you are working to fix it, I have missed out on my daily battles and my daily diamonds could you please see what’s happening, I have attached a screenshot of the problem with entering the game thank you Lisa Marie major

When you can’t enter the game, send a mail to account-recovery@portalquest.zendesk.com

been trying to enter the game for the past 2 days and I can’t get on it as it keeps coming up with an error message and that you are working to fix it, I have missed out on my daily battles and my daily diamonds could you please see what’s happening, I have attached a screenshot of the problem with

Read the post right above yours, Wobble. You’ll need to email them directly.

I’m having this bug now and I tried doing the same thing

I think someone on the forums fixed it by spamming raid tickets on a normal stage.

Yeah… iirc, this was how I fixed it, but that was ages ago, and I don’t know what triggers it :frowning:

Been having this issue. Cant lvl up heros during stamina contest, tried spamming normal mode its happeningon both devices (tablet and phone) sent in ticket hopefully resolved soon its frustrating