January Sign-In Heroes and Shop Rotations!
In this update we have the January Sign-In Heroes and Shop Rotations!
New Hero - Happypotamus!
Roses are red. Flowers smell nice. If you get in her way, then you must pay the price.
Happypotamus is a Back-Line Support Finesse Hero who will be available as the January Sign-In Hero on Server 1.
Protect The Weak
Grants herself and all allies a shield equal to a percent of their Max Health while removing all Threat from Backline allies. She also increases her own Attack and gains increased Attack Speed.
Instead of dealing damage to enemies, this Hero’s basic attacks now target their ally missing the most health and heals them. If nobody needs healing, or this Hero is the last one standing for its team, she will basic attack enemies as normal.
Hold The Line
Deals damage and Knocks Back all Frontline enemies while shielding all Frontline allies for a percent of their Max Health. If there are no Frontline units in combat, this skill will not trigger.
Allies gain Energy at the end of a wave.
A sweet treat gifted by the clouds, this ice cream is best served with extra sprinkles and whipped cream.
Active: Hold The Line deals bonus damage to enemies and shields allies for an extra percent of their Max Health.
Passive: Happypotamus can never be Silenced.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Happypotamus will be the January Sign-In Hero
- Short Stack and Steam Stroller will replace Exiled Empress and Crimson Cultist in the Arena Shop
- Queen Bruja and Hare Raiser will replace Green Bandit and Rogue Bowman in the Crusade Shop
- Frost Biter and Spell Binder will replace Macabre Medic and Cogmaster in the Fortress Shop
- Baa Zooka and Noob Hero will replace Queen Bruja and Feral Brute in the Guild War Shop
- Bone Barron and Knight Errant will replace Frost Biter and Princess Portal in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Macabre Medic will be the January Sign-In Hero
- Prize Fighter and Spark Phoenix will replace Crimson Cultist and Shield Maiden in the Arena Shop
- Soul Phoenix and Rogue Bowman will replace Shiny Spiny and War Blade in the Crusade Shop
- Exiled Empress and Splash Phoenix will replace Soul Phoenix and Wander Woman in the Fortress Shop
- Tubby Traveller and Twilight Archer will replace Prize Fighter and Tempest in the Guild War Shop
- Green Bandit and Ember Wisp will replace Exiled Empress and Princess Portal in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Old Alchemist will be the January Sign-In Hero
- Brass Monk and Grizzled Hunter will replace Ancient Siren and Cogmaster in the Arena Shop
- Shield Maiden and Loyal Squire will replace Dragoon and Feral Brute in the Crusade Shop
- Sizzle Phoenix and Twin Trackers will replace Shield Maiden and Whirling Dagger in the Fortress Shop
- Wandering Sword and Wander Woman will replace Brass Monk and Skull Buster in the Guild War Shop
- Spark Phoenix and Ice Berg will replace Sizzle Phoenix and Mystic Punk in the Royal Tournament Shop
- The Birdbarian will be the January Sign-In Hero
- Noob Hero and Forest Hermit will replace Oasis Guardian and Ginger Beard in the Arena Shop
- Grizzled Hunter and Feral Brute will replace Mass Destruction and Grizzled Hunter in the Crusade Shop
- Shield Maiden and Mystic Punk will replace Noob Hero and Totem Prince in the Fortress Shop
- Owl Bear and War Blade will replace Ember Wisp and Spell Binder in the Guild War Shop
- Twin Trackers and Stone Guard will replace Shield Maiden and Cogmaster in the Royal Tournament Shop