July Sign-In Heroes and Shop Changes

July Sign-In Heroes!

New Hero - Soul Phoenix!

Soul Phoenix is a mythical bird born from a wandering cloud that ate too many rainbows. It smells like vanilla, fresh-baked cookies, and honey butter, and is the inspiration for scented candles all across Ember.

Soul Phoenix is a Front-Line Tank Fury Hero who will be the July Sign-In Hero for Server 1.

Skills

Group Hug
Active: Soul Phoenix Charms the closest enemies and invites them to bring it in for a group hug.

Passive: Any Charmed units that get close to Soul Phoenix will give her a hug. This removes the Charm and heals Soul Phoenix for a percentage of her max health.

Focus Friend
At the beginning of battle, grants all Focus allies Health and Attack.

Self Love
Soul Phoenix takes time out of combat for some self love. She heals a percentage of her max health twice a second for a few seconds. This has a chance to fail. On failures she heals a smaller percentage of her max health per tick.

Finesse Friend
At the beginning of battle, grants all Finesse allies Health and Attack.

Epic Gear

Wish of the Soul
A gem formed from the tears of a falling star. A heartbeat can be heard inside whenever a window opens.

Enemies just can’t live with themselves after attacking something so cute, so pure… If any enemy ever deals more than a percentage of Soul Phoenix’s max health with a single attack they have their Threat maxed, take damage, and will be Charmed for a few seconds.

Soul Phoenix’s allies also deal bonus damage to Charmed units.

July Sign-In Heroes

Note: June Sign-In Heroes and Heroes moving out of the Shops have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted). Hero movement will happen at 5AM CT on July 1. Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Server 1

• New Hero: Soul Phoenix
  • Silver Saber and Crystal Cleric will be replacing Old Alchemist and Spell Binder in the Arena Shop.
  • Nightstalker and Mass Destruction will replace Splash Phoenix and Birdbarian in the Crusade Shop.
  • Brutal Axe and Noob Hero will replace Shield Maiden and Satyr Fox in the Fortress Shop.
  • Shiny Spiny and Jelly Cube will replace Steam Stroller and Wandering Sword in the War Shop.
  • Pesky Pixie and Twin Trackers will replace Silver Saber and Jelly Cube in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 4

• New Hero: Marrow King
  • Old Alchemist and Crystal Cleric will replace Spark Phoenix and Spell Binder in the Arena Shop.
  • Nightstalker and Mass Destruction will replace Splash Phoenix and Birdbarian in the Crusade Shop.
  • Brutal Axe and Noob Hero will replace Shield Maiden and Satyr Fox in the Fortress Shop.
  • Shiny Spiny and Jelly Cube will replace Steam Stroller and Wandering Sword in the War Shop.
  • Pesky Pixie and Twin Trackers will replace Knight Errant and Ancient Siren in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 8

• New Hero: Silver Saber
  • Forgotten Champion and Warp Mage will replace Tempest and Void Caster in the Arena Shop.
  • Sizzle Phoenix and Splash Phoenix will replace Elder Mohawk and Totem Prince in the Crusade Shop.
  • Twin Trackers and Nightstalker will replace Noob Hero and Loyal Squire in the Fortress Shop.
  • Wandering Sword and Salty Merc will replace Owlbear and Serpent King in the War Shop.
  • Brass Monk and Panther Stalker will replace Dragoon and Lion Knight in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 9

• New Hero: Splash Phoenix
  • Ember Wisp and Noob Hero will replace Oasis Guardian and Swashbuckler in the Arena Shop.
  • Grizz and Cogmaster will replace Scarred Brawler and Grizzled Hunter in the Crusade Shop.
  • Birdbarian and Voidcaster will be replacing Totem Prince and Hex Witch in the Fortress Shop.
  • Owlbear and Shield Maiden will replace Ice Berg and Warp Mage in the War Shop.
  • Lion Knight and Tempest will replace Twin Trackers and Noob Hero in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 10

• New Hero: Shield Maiden
  • Whirling Dagger and Rogue Bowman will replace Feral Brute and Mass Destruction in the Arena Shop.
  • Wander Woman and Light Warden will replace Storm Wizard and Nightstalker in the Crusade Shop.
  • Howling Claw and Loyal Squire will replace Elder Mohawk and Ginger Beard in the Fortress Shop.
  • Salty Merc and Totem Prince will replace Skull Buster and Void Caster in the War Shop.
  • Noob Hero and Scarred Brawler will replace Stone Guard and Satyr Fox in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 11

• New Hero: Satyr Fox
    Shop Heroes are unchanged
2 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

Is that another of those mini-AOC videos I keep hearing about?! :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Haven’t noticed any changes in s10 with heroes as of yet. And changing reward in the contest was really poorly played (hero shards after reaching maximum progress reward).

@edit: ok just read that heroes will change after refresh - manual refresh did not did the job if any one wondering

1 Like

Hi got a couple questions first question …any idea how long the game will be down for maintenance ?

Second question i see that shield maiden is bein released on s10 but nothing about the grizz …until earky this morning a couple hours before daily reset on s10 i had all the heros and all at level 95 and i left to check my other accts and noticed on s1 aprox one hour before reset the appearance of soul phoenix then read it was the new monthly sign in and when i got back to s10 and bought a last minute deal to improve my rankings for contest i found i had the grizz unlocked but havent read anywhere about that hero bein released so my question is would that have been a screwup or did i just miss somewhere that the grizz was supposed to be released too ?

Where are the end of season rewards? It said wait while we get and nothing showed?

1 Like

Soul Phoenix has focus friend AND finesse friend?

Yep :slight_smile:

People of the forum, how do I create a new topic…?

1 Like

The new topic button is right below your profile pic

1 Like

Are the servers still down? Any one?

No and the Contest rewards came in! Thanks PB!

Well. It came but not for all of us…