Mass messaging to guild

I think it would be nice to be able to contact all your member in your guild at one time instead of one by one :construction_worker_woman:t5: :incoming_envelope:

I guess that’s what the guild wall is for

I’ve found there are some that don’t really read or check chats for some reason so a message might stand out more. Not sure why people join a guild and then just do whatever the hell they want and ignore the rest of the guild but it does happen.

I would just be happy if we could send a message to people without having to add them to your friend list first. It would alleviate the problem I mentioned above.

I agree with this. I also think that members should be set up to automatically have guild leader on friends list (like a spot that specifically allows guild leaders to message any member of guild individually even without having them accept friend requests.)

I mentioned both of these ideas in my thread better communication suggestions, and Ironangel said somewhere that such feedback was sent to the developers team.

Put a red dot on the guild chat tab when there is a new msg. People hate red dots. At least I do. Always my mission to make sure there are no red dots. Speaking of which, they still dont work properly. I only get them for pms half the time, if I’m lucky

honestly i like having a second means of communicating(preferably a browser accessible one that doesn’t crash your phone or kill your battery and is easy to use) that way if a guild member has a problem with the game or his/her device they can let the guild leaders know…

It would be fantastic to be able to pm members from within the fortress too. I love the idea of being able to mass message the guild, and direct contact the guild. I would also love to be able to search for someone in my friends list, or sort my friends list… maybe pin some friends to the top.

@Mistress_Blue_IV…I agree completely

I think commanders and war chiefs should also have this ability, since these 2 ranks often have to take charge of the guild
and coordinate its members when the leader is not online

Hmmmm.

I agree with the sentiment, but this is a mobile game, and I’d rather hey fix bugs and bring out new content and stuffs.

You want to communicate better? Use LINE

You want to communicate better and reach everyone at once, or tag specific groups of people (e.g. people that hit keep when it opens?)
Use discord.
Discord master race for the win.

(Although I like line stickers )

Line is starter communication app for most guilds

Discord is the master communication app for great guilds

Line has some cool stickers
But haven’t you seen Wiz’s stickers

I like the moustache turtle

This is why loads of players use Line app

Orrrrrrrrr…
Discord