Members kicked by unknown

Tonight on server 9, our guild suddenly lost half our members to a mystery. We have no log of anyone doing the kicking of members. Did anyone else on server 9 have this happen to them tonight?

3 Likes

What guild are you in? It happened to mine on s9

2 Likes

We are in fighting tigers. Had a member join then all of a sudden this happened

1 Like

We log all guild membership changes, so please send in a ticket to support so we can investigate!

1 Like

Haha same guild. I’m nemesis there.
And I was one of the people removed.
But rejoined.
I can vouch that when rejoining. No messages stated anyone was kicked/removed by anyone.
It just happened and no visible log to show what happened.
I believe a ticket was already placed.

2 Likes

I know this isn’t relevant to portal quest, but there’s another game I play regularly called Falcon squad, where you join guilds, so you are able to request shards needed to upgrade your craft, drones, and wing, from other guild members. Basically swaps. After around 6 weeks, however, you’ll log in one morning and find that EVERY guild has been dismembered with no one being in ANY guild. It usually occurs just before the rewards for competing guild activities and competition prizes for competing guilds are about to be awarded. It’s happened numerous times, the developers don’t do a thing about it, not an apology or anything. Just an automated response, “Hi, such and such, hope your having a great day! Sorry we are not here at the moment, but as soon as we are in the office, someone will get back to you”. Only thing is, no one ever does. The rewards and prizes don’t get rewarded saving the developers literally millions if not billions of gems, gold and shards on a worldwide basis. It happens to every guild. Guilds are made up of players from across the world, so seems like a deliberate thing, rather than a glitch. If it was an accident, they’d issue the rewards anyway and an apology with a bonus reward, like portal quest developers have done on several occasions. Falcon squads Facebook players page is littered with people complaining about how much money they’ve spent buying crafts and shards, gems ect and never receive what they’ve paid for, and got the developers never respond to their messages. Portal quest appear to be so much better, but still, the getting kicked out of guilds issue appears the same. If your not in a guild you can’t get the rewards you’ve earned from being part of that guild or so half the daily tasks that require you to be part of a guild. So similar in that respect. Makes me wonder. Sorry I realise they’re two completely different apps, but the problems appear to be the same, or at the very least, very similar.

1 Like

Found out a log is kept by support. Soon may know what happened

1 Like

Chances are it’s just a strange bug that happened to our guild. Otherwise if others were afflicted there would be more reports.
Could be many reasons.
We will find out when support gets back to us!
Maybe next month lol

1 Like

Odd thing only a few know. We also lost 4 million guild credits that we are trying to see where they were spent. We have an idea but need to confirm things. We were saving them for the merger

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Could be other things wrong to.

I for 1 want a potato stamp for compensation. Or a sandwich… hungry… I’ll settle for a cookie and a high five

1 Like

That’s crazy! Like I said before, I realise it’s not the same as with Falcon Squad, cos I’m Falcon squad ALL guilds get disbanded, it seems about every 6 weeks, or so. It’s a pain, as you start building rapports with people, get to know em, help each other out, advice, swaps ect, then one day, you log in, and your no longer in a guild. Difference is, it happens to EVERY guild. Personally, with Falcon Squad, I’d def say it’s deliberate, as it occurs so often, and always just before the rewards for competitions, or guild activities are due to be awarded, saving the developers literally millions in gold, gems, shards ect. People post regularly on the developers face book page stating how they’ve spent crazy amounts of cash, never receiving what they’ve paid for, and the developers never respond to their messages. Personally, I left messages complaining of such things on every page, and every topic on the developers page, and STILL, to this day, have never received anything but an automated response. Portal quest is different, if the servers go down, they post apologies, and even issues gems or golds ect as apologies. So def not the same thing. The developers that create portal quest appear to respect their users and appreciate what you can lose in the time your not playing. Similar things, but with totally differing outcomes. If anything I posted this as a warning against playing Falcon squad, and to for people to be wary when purchasing within apps. If you don’t receive what you’ve paid for immediately, send a message to the developers, DONT just think that the payment hasn’t gone through, and repurchase, again, to not receive your purchase. Anyway, hi to everyone and best wishes. Good luck with Portal Quest. I thoroughly enjoy playing the game, although I find being a member of guild, especially the top ones, sucks the pleasure and enjoyment out of the game. Some have rule books, that I can only equate to a full volume of the Ethiopian bible, and enforced using tactics even Hitlers Gestapo, or SS, would find OTT. Each to their own, tho. What works for some, doesn’t work fe others. My present circumstances dictate I haven’t the time to spare to continuously be around for xyz 7 days a week. I have a stress full job, a young family, and seriously ill family members, along with a recent bereavement. So differing situations suit different people. Personally, I prefer solo games like the old Street Fighter, Shinobi 3 shadow dancer, dead or alive, mortal combat or Ninja gaiden. Or alternatively any need for speed, full auto, FORZA racing, midnight club, project Gotham racing or whatever. Sometimes only having ya self to worry about, is FAR less hassle, and more fun. Each to their own, the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing, tho, eh. Anyway. Hope you get ya issues sorted. Good luck. Peace.

1 Like

The leader said on recruit when it happened that a new person joined and was made commander. Maybe he was the one that kicked everyone and then left?

1 Like

Unless I missed it. I don’t see where someone was promoted to commander. Our guild doesn’t just promote people unless with discretion.

Also regardless if anyone kicked anyone it would show up on guild wall.
I think 11 people were ‘removed’ but nothing shows who kicked or that anyone was kicked.
It just happened and no chat logs to show that anyone was kicked or left.
Hence reason for thread. Not sure if support got back to us yet.

I’m not 100% on this, but I’m pretty sure a leader or commander can delete any message, including kicking and promoting messages. Regardless, having support open the logs is the best thing to do. :grinning:

1 Like

Just tested this on another account and you are correct!
Forgot u can delete posts.
The plot thickens!

I blame Bob

2 Likes

If someone joined an Open guild and were promoted, or if guild Leader were inactive they could claim that spot, and then kicked all ( not some ) and after quit guild themselves everything guild related would be gone. Though PB staff would have records. Good guildies like yourselves just re-up!

1 Like

A commander or Leader can delete a post in guild chat so no one sees it. As soon as you know who did it you should kick that person out and maybe change how players can join your guild.