My Current Commander and Very Close Friend Has Been Hacked

I am writing in regards to a very close and personal teammate, guildmate, and friend.
Her account, as she is known as Khalessi on S1, member of Crazzy Ruins Guild, has been suspended due to an apparent hack.
Now Khalessi has been in PQ/PB for quite some time, ( Almost 2 years), so she isn’t a rookie, she isn’t a Noob, she isn’t a nobody, SHE is a close and dear friend that has had her account hacked, she has spent $ just like allot of others have, (so I don’t want as my comments about what you spent because I really don’t care), fact is, is PB has said, and I quote, " thanks for playing ".
Are you SERIOUS ?
Is that what you paying members get when the problem is completely out of her control ?
Is that what people get, us a " thanks for playing ", when they spend, hundreds to thousands of dollars on this game ?
So what PB is basically saying is, the heck with a constant, dedicated player spending money, because the account was hacked, well it certainly couldn’t be because of our Super Software for Defense right ?
So let’s suspend it, indefinitely, put this p m.j ayer at mb massive unease, put her Guild at risk of Wars, (As it did today), take the total confidence and drive out of a woman that loves playing this game. I won’t go into homelife specifics, but I will say this,
This game Khaleesi Loves to play, and is a very close and dear friend on many Servers, so please PB,
TELL ME WHY YOU CAN’T FIX IT ?

3 Likes

I am also a member of the same guild…or to be more concise FAMILY. I have been guildmates with Khaleesii since she started playing, and honoured doesn’t even begin to describe my thoughts of her as a guildmate…and more importantly as a friend, who I would have NEVER met except for this game.

I do understand the reasons for her suspension, but FAIL to understand your lack of understanding when she has been the victim of a hacker. Your total lack of empathy is incomprehensible, considering that this IS a game where you.promote players forming guilds and building them together as a whole.

Further to this, she is also more than willing to comply with YOUR terms and conditions to have her account reinstated…but still no joy. A side note to that it that your terms and conditions were NEVER discussed with her as a possible solution.

Really poor show on your part! And the ‘slap in your face’ irony of Thanks for Playing…well she CAN’T, even though she’s doing everything she can to be able to again.

4 Likes

First of all I want to see proof
Screenshots, video, something of (possible of her not being able to enter her account and screenshot of the conversation where PB said that quote)

Not taking any sides yet, proof is always needed to back up a story

But do you or she know how she got “hacked”, because her personal info might be exposed if she got hacked through mail, game center or google play apps
or
She “let” the hacker in by clicking virus link etc etc stuff like that
Which is fairly common, because a person hacking a mobile device specific game account is almost impossible.

Short story, her whole device might be exposed to the hacker via a “backdoor”

Btw nothing is impossible to hack :slight_smile:

btw btw I don’t know what you will accomplish in the forum with that message
Since forum isn’t support related and is used for ingame heroes, war etc

Support is the best way to recieve a full response

Hi I’m also part of the guild and just would like to know the process if an account may be hacked.

Nothing about what’s currently happened needs to be mentioned, just the process

If you have nothing to contribute, you might as well stay out of this thread

We just want to help our guildmate out

2 Likes

Hey I had currently moved into the guild as well. This isnt just a simple case of just any player ive spoken with Khal a few times and they are great as those above had stated they have been around playing the game for 2 years so far and for such a dedicated player to be just tossed off to the side and not help a member od the community return back into the game is shameful. And for someone to say “we need proof” is terrible to hear. Why would someone who spent so much time into this game have any reason to make any of it up? Its not like they are asking for compensation. Just for this banishment from the game to be revoke since they still possess access to their account. - Godspeed

2 Likes

As Leader of Khleesii guild and friend, I really hope this gets resolved quickly as it is really affecting her personally she loves this game and we miss her very much as she is one of our family members I the guild. Please fix this unfortunate situation and perhaps just allow her to reset her password? Thanks!

1 Like

And don’t worry support has also been contacted this is just added support and awareness! Thank you all who are helping our friend!

1 Like

So do the hackers, if I understand that right…

If they have linked their account to credit card, paypal & so on, I get the idea behind the banishment…
& like @Turtle mentioned, it’s fairly unlikely that just the game-account is hacked

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The leader of the guild can message PB directly¨

Or at least got the chance

2 Likes

There’s part of your " proof ", screenshot of the derogutory remarks of " thanks for playing " will be short to follow

1 Like

You still don’t understand that this forum isn’t used for support related issues
PB even said it multiple times on many topics that the players have to talk to support about it

Not all PB employees check forum everyday
If you check you can see a lot of topics where the devs has told them to go to support

Because support is where you can get help about bans, bugs, etc
And forum is where you look for updates etc

1 Like

No one is making any jokes.
If the account was taken over by another person then they very likely STILL have access to it. Thus a suspension is safer for both the player and the game until it’s sorted out. If the person who got access to her account still has it then as soon as it’s unlocked they can do things with her account that I’m sure she does not want done.

It’s not a simple issue and a lot of conversation and information concerning the account itself, how it was accessed and whether or not the person who got access to her account still has it have to pass between the actual account holder and PB to get it sorted.

I get that you’re trying to support your friend and I’m sure she appreciates it. A thread on player forums is probably not the best way to get traction for her though. Unless all you’re trying to accomplish here is to publicly give support, not solve the actual problem.

2 Likes

Khalid deserves our support wherever we can give it. She is one of the best people around. Always active in everything with our guild. More important she is always there to support her teammates and make us smile. Please get these issues resolved and get her back on. We need her. She is very important to us, not just as a player, but as a VERY GOOD FRIEND!!!

2 Likes

1 Like