New Community Manager

Hello everyone! I am Loutre, the new Community Manager for PerBlue. I’m super excited to be working on PortalQuest and getting to know this community. I have worked in the gaming industry for six years with player support, social media management and community management. My dog has five years experience as a gaming studio dog.

I’m still going over all the new things with Polaris so you might have to be patient with me at first, but I think we’re all going to get along so well!

Looking forward to working with this amazing community! :heartpulse:

16 Likes

8 Likes

Also… Hello (again)

3 Likes

Gawd Dayumn! 'Bout time somebody’s super excited :grin: :dog:

2 Likes

Welcome, Loutre.:hugs:

1 Like

Please dont bribe us with your dog :see_no_evil:… if u are you’ve succeeded i already luv ya and the cute dog :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can u make sure if u say Portal Lords every 4 weeks. That it is actually 4 weeks apart now?

When did they say 4weeks apart? Pretty sure the aim is for it to be every third week

2 Likes

You need to read forum better

3 Likes

Awww, snap! Thanks for info :wink: I think “need” is a big word to use in this case… Especially considering you’re reading it for me

1 Like

Why do we need to read the forum when you can point out what it says?

Community manager means what exactly?

@Loutre Too long the (un) official Discord of our beautiful game has had to be ignored by our previous Community Manager. Would you like to make amends and join our gathering of brave adventurous players of all Servers?

3 Likes

its-a-trap

2 Likes

Ew, Discord. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Y’all better check out the ascension rising package y’all got rouge name and Brouge shards

Poor rogue.
Four years of people that can’t spell his name right.

Followed by a hero with a similar name, because per blue forgot they needed another hero that month, and scrambled for ideas.

I blame Bob.

3 Likes

Hi there! This issue should be resolved now!

The issue that people can’t spell Rogue?

Think that one will be around for a while yet @Loutre

How difficult can it be to spell “Rouge” correctly?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy