New contest top rewards

Can people confirm my maths for new contest… 10000+ diamonds or 20000+ stamina to reach top level of rewards?
How many people have that saved up?

355 stamina packs.

And you get 250 stamina packs in the third tier of rewards.

Also…
Me
I have that saved up.
As do at least 200 others on S1.

1 Like

Wow.
About the same amount on s7

2 Likes

Given they are running 165 stamina packs for 500 diamonds , you could smash it with 1000 diamonds.

I haven’t mathed to see if you can reach third progress rewards on 165 packs, but it would seem logical that you could

In that case, got 500 diamonds? You’ve won.

Don’t have 500 diamonds? Get thee to a dungeon

On a new server? You’re SOL.

3 Likes

Wow. S4 are smashing this contest.

3 Likes

To be faiiiir…

It doesn’t take long.

3 Likes

Wow.
S9 smashing this contest ever more than S4.

2 Likes

Right that’s all my accounts done.
What’s next week’s contest?

2 Likes

you get 25 packs not 250, overall 40 packs with the 15 from the first reward. So 315 packs are needed.

1 Like

Pesky different server economies… :wink:

2 Likes

Wow thats pretty unfair, for the 500 diamonds I would only get 25 packs and 500 tickets.

1 Like

But we have much more need for experience and gold and gear…

Think about how much things cost to level up on your server.

Then look at this

2 Likes

10k diamonds is easy

I have 20k +/- on all my accounts
Vip and not vip

1 Like

Well we also get lower rewards, so it really sucks. 500k gold that’s enough for just 10 skill points for me…

1 Like

You do realise that we had rewards and deals that were equivalent to yours, when we were that level?

Aaaannnndddd when your server reaches level 160+ and red rarities, that you will have the deals we have now?

To give you our rewards, would flood your economy.
To give us your rewards, would be a drop in the ocean of what we need.

3 Likes

You do realise that you get half of the stam points for free, while we get just 10%. I have not even the first reward yet and I am already a top 5% player.

1 Like

Yes I do.
Having got similar rewards two years ago

2 Likes

@Pixie_Mici do I need to like every comment of yours now, or should I choose the best one :joy:

@Ginger_Talon_III you haven’t reached the first tier reward & are still top 5%?
Server 10 seems healthy then :smirk:

I had a bit over 100 stam packs & around 1,5k diamonds (bought the extra stam/raid ticket deal with these) 20 stam packs are still waiting to be of use & I know that I’ll get to the last tier in this contest :wink:

2 Likes

@Marchioness_Dane like them all, it’s free :slight_smile:

Between bad rewards and all the Roblox kids, I don’t know why anyone plays the new servers lol.

Apart from when people you’ve grown to like in the game, say come and make a super guild on S9. It’ll be fun…

Looking at you @sticker_jenni

2 Likes

I opened my Server 10 account while my reg account on Server 4 was gone for some days :joy:
Thanks again @Sammsquamch :blush:

& it seemed interesting to start from scratch on a Server without epic yet (got finally to vip 4 & can do multiple raids, so I won’t buy the monthly deal again)

Without much effort I jumped to level 62 yesterday (to be precise I jumped 4 levels with the stam I burned) :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like