October 2020 Sign-In Heroes!

October Sign-In Heroes

In this update we have the October Sign-In Heroes!

New Hero - Lil’ Squid!

Lil’ Squid loves making seaweed forts, eating shrimp sundaes, and being an active member of the Squiddle Scouts. So far he has his ink badge, his ocean adventure badge, and his tentacle slap badge.

Lil’ Squid is a Front-Line Damage Focus Hero who will be the October Sign-In Hero on Server 1.

Skills

Squid Inc.
Lil’ Squid covers the closest enemy in dark ink, dealing damage as well as Blinding and Silencing them.

Nimble
Dodges one attack every few seconds.

Tentacle Slap
Lil’ Squid slaps the closest enemy with his tentacles twice, dealing damage with each hit and Blessing himself. During this time his basic attacks deal bonus damage and he gains Lifesteal.

Frenzy
This Hero does increased damage for every 1% Health they are missing.

Epic Gear

Salty Vial
Lil Squid once had a vial of sand and water from his very own corner of the ocean. But then he saw this one in a souvenir shop and thought it looked much prettier.

Squid Inc. deals bonus damage and resets the cooldown of Tentacle Slap after use. Lil’ Squid also gains Attack Speed for each percent of his Missing Health.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 1

New Hero: Lil’ Squid will be the October Sign-In Hero

Server 8

New Hero: Hail Whale will be the October Sign-In Hero

Server 11

New Hero: Soul Phoenix will be the October Sign-In Hero

This update will automatically roll over at 5 AM on Thursday, October 1.

I repeat… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey Polaris, these heroes are great and all and I’m sure we love getting one a week so very much ;p

But can we get a better way of sorting them please. Having just trawled through the heroes this weekend to level the ones that are actually worth something to us now, it seems like it would be useful to have better filters. This could either let you select specific defence lines, or set your attack metas. Even favouriting heroes like my precious Mo. This would just enable them to be separated out from each other and make it easier for us to level what we want, when we want.

I hope everyone agrees!

3 Likes

Repeating is one way to get the message across :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Polaris, these heroes are great and all and I’m sure we love getting one a week so very much ;p

But can we get a better way of sorting them please. Having just trawled through the heroes this weekend to level the ones that are actually worth something to us now, it seems like it would be useful to have better filters. This could either let you select specific defence lines, or set your attack metas. Even favouriting heroes like my precious Mo. This would just enable them to be separated out from each other and make it easier for us to level what we want, when we want.

I hope everyone agrees!

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

(10 characters)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Don’t make me hit that lovely looking flag in the bottom left corner…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey Polaris,

What Wizard said!

3 Likes

I actually said it better in this thread…

Butttttttt…

Hey… Polaris…

Wait. What do you mean we have to tag people for them to see what we wrote here?

1 Like

@Pixie_Mici yes

And I mentioned Mo, so my request is immediately superior :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@WizarteroX chicken.

My pesky pixie trumps your mo.

All day, every day.
Twice on Sundays.

I’m so not even touching that salty vial either

I like pie

My pony is purdy!

WizarteroX

3h

I repeat… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope everyone agrees!

2 Likes

I’ve worked out a lot of the problems. Someone can’t read a calendar.

How is update going to happen on TUESDAY 1st OCTOBER.

What year?

Fair enough

Lol :sunglasses:

I assume that’s a joke

Meanwhile the rest of us just accept that Polaris was busy with answering support tickets and general admin stuffs, and just wrote Tuesday instead of Thursday by mistake.

It’s not like it’s the biggest deal ever.

Particularly as there is an update on Tuesday and an update on Thursday.

Honestly, even I would give @Polaris a pass on this one.
Lots is happening this week.
Give them a break, yeah?

I mean seriously.

@Master_Gunner

THAT’S your first ever post on the forum?
Welcome to the community…
You’ll fit right in

2 Likes

Finally whale for S8 :heart:

Might not be the biggest deal ever but it’s symptomatic of simple errors that are forever appearing. If someone can make silly mistakes about day then it’s reasonable to assume other errors will show up.

Of course Pixie Mici wouldnt notice