October Sign-In Heros and Shop Rotations!
In this update we have the October Sign-In Heroes and Shop Rotations!
New Hero - Macabre Medic!
When plague overcame the land, Macabre Medic developed a serum that seemed to cure any illness within minutes. The only problem was the serum’s…unusual side effects. Now, the Macabre Medic is the only one who has taken the serum and lived.
Macabre Medic is a Back-Line Damage Fury Hero who will be the October Sign-In Hero for Server 1.
Macabre Medic injects himself with an untested tonic which causes him to lose a percentage of his Current Health but he gains Attack and Lifesteal for a time.
Gains Rage after killing an enemy.
Fires a dart filled with an experimental neurotoxin at the enemy with the highest Attack. This deals initial damage and infects them with the toxin. The target takes damage twice a second while infected.
This Hero does increased damage for every 1% Health they are missing.
One can never have too much serum on hand. That’s why Macabre Medic took to storing extra in his staff.
Neurotoxin deals extra damage. Additionally, If the target is already infected with the toxin they overdose, becoming Possessed and gaining Rage.
New Hero - Queen Bruja!
Queen Bruja is always fierce and always flawless. If you ever wondered who started the trend of bejeweling broomsticks - yeah, that was her.
Queen Bruja is a Back-Line Damage Focus Hero who will be available in the Gold Chest on Server 1.
Queen Bruja smites the enemy that’s missing the most health, this deals damage plus a percentage of the target’s missing health. When she chooses her initial target, she will also smite all enemies that share that target’s Role.
Gains Energy at the end of a wave.
Queen Bruja gains power by drawing on the Aspects of her allies. She gains the following buffs for the whole wave:
- Each Fury ally grants her Attack.
- Each Focus ally grants her starting energy.
- Each Finesse ally grants her Crit Chance on skills and attacks.
Takes no damage from Crit or Bleed effects.
Hat of Hotness
A hat completes any look, especially one that’s black, pointy, and covered in jewel-encrusted skulls.
Begone Peasants! deals additional damage and now has modifiers based on the enemy’s Role.
- Tanks take additional damage and are left Magic Weak.
- Supports lose energy and are Fatigued.
- Damage heroes have their Attack reduced and are Slowed.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Macabre Medic will be the October Sign-In Hero
- Queen Bruja will be in the Gold Chest
- Valkyrie and Wander Woman will replace Prize Fighter and Oasis Guardian in the Arena Shop
- Drama Llama and Serpent King will replace Soul Phoenix and The Grizz in the Crusade Shop
- Tubby Traveller and Hare Raiser will replace Totem Prince and Owl Bear in the Fortress Shop
- Exiled Empress and The Birdbarian will replace Valkyrie and Swashbuckler in the Guild War Shop
- Green Bandit and Stone Guardian will replace Tubby Traveller and Sprout Phoenix in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Chapter 26: Forest of Toxic Feeling
- Max Team Level 165
- Red +5 Gear Rarity
- Soul Phoenix will be the October Sign-In Hero
- Pesky Pixie and The Birdbarian will replace Silver Saber and Warp Mage in the Arena Shop
- Ancient Siren and Grizzled Hunter will replace The Grizz and Mass Destruction in the Crusade Shop
- Sprout Phoenix and Forgotten Champion will replace Ancient Siren and Hex Witch in the Fortress Shop
- Jelly Cube and Dragoon will replace Pesky Pixie and Steam Stroller in the Guild War Shop
- Crystal Cleric and Skull Buster will replace Marrow King and War Blade in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Chapter 25: Sparkle Sunshine Panic!
- Max Team Level 160
- Red +4 Gear Rarity
- Crystal Cleric and Panther Stalker will replace Knight Errant and Brass Monk in the Arena Shop
- Brutal Axe and Nightstalker will replace Ancient Siren and Ginger Beard in the Crusade Shop
- Pesky Pixie and Serpent King will replace Spark Phoenix and Forgotten Champion in the Fortress Shop
- Old Alchemist and Furmiliar will replace Steam Stroller and Noob Hero in the Guild War Shop
- Shiny Spiny and Stone Guardian will replace Brutal Axe and Sizzle Phoenix in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Chapter 16: Down in the Depths
- Max Team Level 115
- Orange +4 Gear Rarity
- Splash Phoenix will be the October Sign-In Hero
- Tempest and Highwayman will replace Twin Trackers and Spell Binder in the Arena Shop
- The Birdbarian and Willow Druid will replace The Grizz and Ginger Beard in the Crusade Shop
- Salty Merc and Loyal Squire will replace The Birdbarian and Void Caster in the Fortress Shop
- Lion Knight and Rogue Bowman will replace Ember Wisp and Forest Hermit in the Guild War Shop
- Forgotten Champion and Mystic Punk will replace Tempest and Hex Witch in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Howling Claw and Swashbuckler will replace Stone Guardian and Rogue Bowman in the Arena Shop
- Totem Prince and Feral Brute will replace Wander Woman and Grizzled Hunter in the Crusade Shop
- Satyr Fox and Mystic Punk will replace Spell Binder and Loyal Squire in the Fortress Shop
- Warp Mage and Hex Witch will replace Totem Prince and Howling Claw in the Guild War Shop
- Salty Merc and highwayman will replace Scarred Brawler and Light Warden in the Royal Tournament Shop