PB needs to see this

Leaders should be given the ability to take attack points from people during war to put in the bank. When war was 3 days that gave a chance for everyone to participate. Now with so many people leaving because of the devs ideas which People hate, there are times when the dedicated people just can’t be on everyday for a one stinking day war. Give leaders the ability to take their points for others to use.
And put back full refresh at 5 points. That refresh system is stupid

5 Likes

I totally agree

Have you never heard of auto donate?

Some people don’t use autodonate and people who aren’t able to be active for the war are useless. It would be nice to be able to take attack points from them as a leader.

3 Likes

This is a force for good… but it could definitely be abused.

Also,

Autodonate

If they don’t autodonate, and don’t donate AC, maybe they aren’t suited to your guild?

3 Likes

And there would be no drawbacks to adding this whatsoever, so why not? Not everybody is active for war and I don’t think they should be kicked for that considering my guild is laid back.

2 Likes

It would be nice to have unlimited ap as well but if your guild members refuse to use auto donate you have an education problem.
If you allow leaders to take points from anyone you allow them to use long inactive players. There is one guild in Challenger in s8 with 3 active players and over 20 dormant for over 5 months. Would they be able to use your ill informed idea?

2 Likes

I’m just saying it would be a good feature for a laid back guild like mine, I’m sorry you no life the game and take it that seriously.

2 Likes

Its not my idea either I just said I agree for my guild

1 Like

I could just about accept your idea if all accts inactive for 7 days were frozen and unable to be used

1 Like

I agree on that part of the matter too because inactive accounts don’t need to be used if that idea is implemented

1 Like

Of course you would need the agreement of individual players.
Maybe like by using auto donate:grin:

1 Like

Do agree …auto donate is not used my everyone unfortunately.

1 Like

Again, I totally agree and think the idea is a nice concept

2 Likes

I see your point but unfortunately so many people have left because the devs didn’t listen to anyone when 90% of the people said they hated new war system. The idea isn’t a permanent fix, it’s a patch on a terrible situation we as guild leaders are facing

2 Likes

Only top members in my guild understand the importance of being active so why let the attack points of smaller members go to waste? Great idea 9/10

2 Likes

That’s a very good stipulation

1 Like

Thanks. Thats a very good idea. I’m leading a pretty big guild and I face this issue and have been facing it even when I was a commander.

3 Likes

Why not keep autodonate active, like before? This can be abused so hard… so a no from me. But autodonate has to be refrshed every, like, 3 days? Just get rid of that.

And honestly, how are there people who think, it would be a good idea to ban accounts after 7 days of inactivity? That‘s their choice, if they want to ne active daily, or not. What if the person is on holiday or similar? Just chill. Not everybody is as dead serious about a game As you…

3 Likes

Auto donate is flakey at best can’t tell you how many times I have to keep turning it back on.

1 Like