(Poll in comments) Daily scrip increase to 8000+ please

3000 scrip is 6 elven last resort or beestaff full gear items donated. (each is worth 500 scrip)
As I and many others have umpteen thousand of many items in storage we never use and earning scrip is deadly slow, can we have the daily cap upped to suit the progression we all hope for.

For example I’ll show a few of the mad numbers of gear/scraps I have that would be wasted in high number donations…

Only donate for scrip as shop is max level for xp… Anything over 3000 scrip is waste. But most items I’d like to buy are 4000 scrip (hero shards)

Make the cap to 8000 and I and many others can buy 2 hero shards per day 14 per week is faster then the progress we currently have of 5 hero shards per week

• Yes I would like to earn more scrip per day
  • Happy as it is

0 voters

I’d rather see things cost less, too.

I think making it where we can buy one decent item a day isn’t asking too much.

I don’t even use the guild shop… sigh

This depends on what server you play, for s1, it needs a higher cap, for s8, we’re fine

S8 would still benefit from the currency being revalued

Bumped!!!:expressionless: generic filler for post length

I agreed. Or higher the donation or even better lower the cost.

Because higher the donation range will benefit more P2P player.

The option of lower the prices will benefit all player

the idea of guild members being able to trade the extra items they dont need to other guild members is great…the way pb went about it is way off…should not cost so many perks just to open a shop & not use…then even more perks to get nothing…complete waste of time

Think that is sufficient voices heard to make a change to scrip daily amount