Portal Lords Preview: February 10

Preview of Rewards

Here’s a look at some of the cosmetic rewards that might influence which Faction you want to join during the next Portal Lords event!

Faction Rewards

Fury

Comfy Merc

Focus

Sleep Caster

Finesse

Starry-Eyed Pony

Servers 1-11

Bird Song

Chat Stamps

Fury

Focus

Finesse

Portrait Borders

Fury

Red and Shiny

Focus

Green and Shiny

Finesse

Blue and Shiny

1 Like

I mean, great jobs on the skins, they look amazing…

BUT

another void skin? Never really used anyway
another merc skin? Used tons… but the mummy is better (imo)
Another pony skin? Used, and by far the coolest one yet (good job)

How about, before adding any more skins for heroes that already have a skin… give those that don’t have a skin, a skin!!!

Those with no skin (italic indicates newer heroes)(bold for what i consider in-meta):

Frost
Champ
Pancake
Zooka
Marrow
Axe
Basher
Baron
Tree dude
Soul P
Valk
Brogue
Slasher
Hippo
Dwarf
Lion
Bandit
Spark P
Dungeon light thing guy
tabbigail
Magnus

A lot of that list are heroes commonly used… it’d be cool to fight using the heroes you like, and looking !toll! at the same time…

As i say, skins are great… i just want skins for all, equally shared out
Basically simplistic communism [insert un-sayable-on-this-forum-text]

6 Likes

I agree with @Specs on this one… really don’t see the point of the void skin … I mean a bandit skin would of been great, also considering he sleeps toons would be a nice little reference having him have a skin like that… I’m not really bothered about the merc or the pony skin as these are still toons that are used in metas and some defences so seeing some different variety’s is nice… but the void skin is disappointing because I doubt I’ll ever see it anyway. And well we know that focus won’t be the winning faction this one …

All the skins will look so cool with Starry Wraith

BAZOOKA and BANDIT!!!

1 Like

Too bad WW||| didn’t happen. Baazooka would’ve destroyed the battlefield. Why doesn’t PerBlue just make Bog happy? We. Need. A. World. War. Three. Baazooka. Skin.

1 Like

Futuristic baazooka skin does sound pretty cool, to be fair

@Polaris :man_shrugging: