Portal Lords Reward Changes

Portal Lords Reward Changes

With the Portal Lords that begins on Monday, May 3 we’re making some changes to the rewards to make them more appealing to more players. We’re also adjusting the schedule so Portal Lords will happen every 4 weeks.

Tier Reward Changes

• Individual Hero Shards have been replaced with Aspect Filtered Heroic Chests
  • Individual Epic Gear Scraps have been replaced with Aspect Filtered Epic Gear Chests
  • Individual Hollow Skins have been replaced with Aspect Filtered Guaranteed Hollow Cosmetic Chests
  • The 2 Common Chat Stamp rewards have been replaced with Guaranteed Chat Stamp Chests
  • The 1 Uncommon Chat Stamp reward has been replaced with a Golden Chat Stamp Chest
  • All Embershards have been changed to the Adamantite version
  • Overall, these main rewards have had their amounts increased
    • Hero Shards
    • Epic Gear Scraps
    • Normal Gear Scraps
    • Gold & Hero XP
  • Some of the rewards have also been rearranged and changed to more requested things like Essence Chests

Benchmark and Rank Rewards

• All of the Portrait Border rewards have been replaced with Guaranteed Portrait Frame Chests
    • Guilds that rank higher within their Faction will receive more chests
  • The Individual Skin rewards for the winning Faction have been replaced with Aspect Filtered Guaranteed Special Cosmetic Chests
6 Likes

Actual complete list of changes that are all welcome shock!

Who are you, and what have you done with per blue?!

(But seriously, even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day I guess)

3 Likes

Love the new changes

Any lucky charms?

2 Likes

Finally, some good f :ticket::ticket::ticket: ing changes

1 Like

tenor (2)

Two Finesse factions but no Focus? :thinking::pensive: on S8 would have included a piccy but I don’t know how :woman_facepalming::rofl:

Focus? Pfffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt

We need a “not doing it cos I’m freezing” button.

Also, see that button that looks like a landscape at the bottom right of the post box @METAL_ANGEL

That one. With the sun and grassy knoll…

Press it.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart::heart:

It’s fixed,. Thank you :kissing_heart::heart:

Focus is love.

Focus is life.

1 Like

Focus is focus

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy