Post something here and I will like it part 2

Need to get my regular status back!

5 Likes

Been trying for ages to find that old thread

5 Likes

I think it got locked cause no one wrote anything for a long time :joy:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: we should lose regular status more often :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And have the ability to promote to admin :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Admin and regular everyone :crazy_face:

4 Likes

My glorious TP leaderboards rank :sunglasses::relieved:

4 Likes

Regular isn’t really that hard rlly. Just heart, post, comment. (Though it’s a little difficult when forums turns to ghost town)

4 Likes

I wish 116 million power is enough for top 100 on S1 :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I wish rank 27 was enough for top 1% in contest :crazy_face:nearly 100k packs for some gold and XP. What a joke.

4 Likes

Some months ago top 1% was 35-ish. Now it’s 21.

Wonder if this has to do with a recent server merge. :thinking::joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Goodbye :wave: endless :end::negative_squared_cross_mark: spam :repeat: calls :telephone_receiver::iphone:. Hello :wave::telephone_receiver::phone: to a phone :iphone: plan :memo: with built :construction_worker_woman: in spam :page_with_curl: blocking :houses::house_with_garden:. See :eyes: you :point_right: later :clock2:, networks :globe_with_meridians: that are unsafe :no_entry:. Hello :wave: built :wrench::hammer: in VPN, now the networks :globe_with_meridians: I :eye: join :ok_hand: are private :male_detective:t2:‍♂. Goodbye :wave: hackers :triumph::nerd_face: and trackers :railway_track: finding :mag: my personal :woman::man: information :page_facing_up::writing_hand:. Hello :wave: to a phone :iphone: plan :mortar_board::bookmark_tabs::ok_hand: that keeps :lock::ok_hand::closed_lock_with_key: me safe :lock: and secure :lock:. Goodbye :wave: everything :100: you :robot::point_right: can’t :x:.

Hello :wave: Google :mag_right: Fi :hushed:, a phone :iphone: plan :bookmark_tabs::bar_chart: that can™

4 Likes

Jesus I thought this was an copied ad you made it yourself

5 Likes

How bored are you lol

6 Likes

That could go wrong pretty quick or not at all lol

5 Likes

:houses: :house_with_garden: :derelict_house: :house: :houses:

2 Likes

Sorry can’t like the withdrawn post that would be weird :sweat_smile: but liked everything else :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is this my first post on the forum? Maybe. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Let’s get @SueyJitSu @Pixie_Mici @Koolga @KonaKalanii @KRISpy_Bacon @Cottontail @City_Hustlers_II @METAL_ANGEL @IM_Watching To join in on the fun :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@WaitAnotherWadda you didn’t like my last 3 posts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy