Princess Portal: Aspect Boogaloo

After facing off so many times, Swashbuckler and Princess couldn’t deny their love for each other anymore.

Why fight love?

And she will need some lovely ladies for her court, she is a princess after all.

Elder Mohawk was constantly downing the Princess Portal for her use of Magic saying that it was not the way of a Fury straight forward attacks with weapons was the way and she was not one of them, it keep going on and on with the taunts until one day she comes back at him and he attacks her well she has had enough and decided to change side to get back at him by switching side to finesse to get a upper hand on him for all the insults to her and to show that she had Power, which she used against him

Time went by and the Princess became stronger more and more. And the Princess herself thought more and more that she couldn’t exist outside and that it would be the best to keep hidden. But somehow the situation seemed to get out of control. Fear about the world, the life outside and the people there grew up. She felt isolated and somehow locked in. She missed strenght and power. And a main question came more and more into her mind, “What am I?”. She turned into Finesse.

Princess Portal stared at her reflection, trying to get used to her new dress - a radiant blue, the likes of which she had not donned before. A small smile graced her lips as she thought back to how she ended up here …

She had always been filled with such _rage._ Even as a child, she would often fall victims to bouts of fury so severe that other children eventually stopped playing with her. Things had not gotten better as she grew older. Despite her increased wisdom and maturity, it always seemed as though she was not quite in control of her anger. Deep down inside of her, something festered, pushing her in the wrong direction at every turn.

A princess should loved and adored, but she was feared, reviled. The King and Queen worried in private about what sort of ruler she would become when the crown passed to her. But what could they do? They suffered her wrath in silence, hoping that some day things would change.

It was not until years later that the truth would be discovered - a roving band of misfits, beclad in grizzled beards, unibrows, and trippy clothing had visited their kingdom in search of a mysterious evil force. They had discovered that this force was possessing folks far and wide, perverting their baser instincts, and distorting their personalities.

As soon as they met Princess Portal, it quickly became apparent that she had fallen victim to this evil. They quickly set about to freeing her from its wretched gasp.

The differences were start and felt immediately. No longer was Princess Portal filled with a burgeoning fury, but rather filled with a cool, icy calmness. Quick to temper before, she was now collected and in control of her emotions. News traveled quickly to all ends of the kingdom of the rapid transformation, but to truly drive the point home she had decided it was time for a change...

She glanced once more at her reflection, the regal blue dress she now wore reflected her newfound calmness. “This is how things were always meant to be,” she thought to herself as she turned to join her new companions. They were leaving in search of other heroes who had been possessed by the same demon she had …

In order to win this PP contest, i must let the facts rain down on you.

All jokes aside, if you really want to understand the shift in direction Princess Portal is making for the future, then you have to understand the journey taken by her ancestors in the past. Her family tree is a product of rival factions from different lands. Even though this new land is very different from the lands of her ancestors, we all know history is doomed to repeat itself. PP could see this coming to pass soon, and had to make preperations accordingly. Let me explain…
You see, we have to travel back in time 2 generations to really understand the 2 sides of PP that seem to tear at each other to no end. This is where we are introduced to her grandparents. Her grandparents lived in a parallel kingdom, ironically called Parallel Kingdom. There were 2 major factions in the wars of PK. Her grandmother was a member of the vast and much hated army, host¡le takeover, more commonly known to the locals simply as “h¡t”.
Her grandfather was was a member of the smaller but possibly more influential group, Tokers Helping Underdogs Get Somewhere, more commonly known to the locals as "T.H.U.G.S."
While h¡t was taking over Happy Valley and T.H.U.G.S. was doing tours of all the sunken cities in the kingdom, they took 2 very different paths.
H¡t would smash the mythical creatures like the Zagharu and the Pheonix with brute force and sell their feathers to fund their wars where they would use any shady tactic they could think of to smash to victory.
T.H.U.G.S. were just super rich and liked to advance everyone in PK by sharing secrets to financial success and locations to all of the known riches in the land. They were liked by everyone and didn’t intervene in the wars unless they had to, but man oh man when they did, RUN!!
Even Princess Portal isn’t sure who her exact grandparents were in Parallel Kingdom, she did hear stories. Stories of travelling by means of something called “gps”. Stories of a man called Adeadhead, some woman named Bauchii that had something to do with something called “hackingstrippers”(whatever that is) and a scammer named Scammer(ironically enough) who was rumored to have sold someone a cruddy bow that he had renamed leafbow to pass off his legacy as the greatest scammer and forger in all of the kingdom.
At some point, many members from both sides, and others, were sucked into a parallel world called Parallel Mafia.
Many of their memories were lost, and a new war ensued.Excpet this time, they weren’t in the skyrealm or battling dragons or Zags with swords.
THESE WERE STRAIGHT UP PASTA EATING GANGSTERS.
Were talking business fronts, money laundering, drugs, tommy guns and trenchcoats, and mobsters at the dance clubs!!
The PP family was drowning in division once again, as her father was a part of the T.H.U.G.S. rebirth, T.H.U.G.S. Legacy, and her mother was a part of of the h¡t revival, ¡4n¡(eye for an eye). The leader of T.H.U.G.S. legacy was apparrantly very happy, and the leader of ¡4n¡ aparrantly had no equal(see what I did there?) The original founder of T.H.U.G.S. made his way through the PK portal and joined Legacy.
A member named TaglessAwesomeness carried on the T.H.U.G.S. legacy by creating a massive museum that was travelled to by this “gps” thing again. It told all the great history of PM, from the great MarkB credit flood, to the battles that involved mobsters from leftover portal travellers that were mostly lost souls from h¡t and Draco that wandered into PM. They fought each other wearing trenchcoats and canes, fighting each other with shotguns, tommy guns, and even NUCLEAR MISSLES.
And you would often hear the opposing parties taunting each other with phrases like “fagetaboutit” and “utalkintome” and even “sleepin with the fishes”.
As PP was walking through the parallel mafia museum, she knew this war was over and could feel herself being pulled into a new portal, just like her ancestors before her.
Enter Portal Quest.
PP ran into some guys in beards who were probably descendants of host¡le takeover, and she immediately went fury. Like her h¡t ancestors before her, using brute force to crush her enemies came quite naturally.
But then the whispers started that this thing called “gps” was finally coming to Portal Quest. She knew it must be true because as she was going through the portal from PM to PQ, she was able to briefly visit a dark unspoke of land called Dark Rivals.
She witnessed fierce battles of up to 15 heros in this thing called “the dark arena”. And when she heard about the new battle coming to PQ, she eas like “OMG this is the exact same thing as the dark arena”!!
And instantly she was convinced if that had managed to come to Portal Quest, certainly this “gps” rumor must be true. I will finally understand what my parents and grandparents were talking about- This magical way to travel and visit EVERYTHING in PQ.
She decided she was going to be ready. See, Princess Portal has been through alot of portals(hence the name) and she knew if this “gps” thing was coming back, now is the time to make the move!! Fury sure is good for winning battles, but finesse is the way to rule the world. Goodbye bearded buddies but I hear the ancient call of the T H.U.G.S.
You will be missed
Sad troll is sad.
Now, if I could only find some swag…

The End

**&Dedicated to all of my peeps who played parallel kingdom and parallel mafia and even dark rivals with me, MUCH LOVE!!

A little girl that was mistreated at home went to run away and upon leaving she went into the woods. She saw a cave so she walked into it and there was this glowing door, of course being a child with curiosity she had to touch it. When she did, it sucked her through and she was aged into a teenager and had a tiara on. Didn’t know what was going on. She seen a Fox coming after her and start playing a flute she was scared and she let out a fury or spells. What the heck is going on she thought. The fox was no longer. She continued on and met a knight, he asked who she is she explained what happens and he said you must be Princess Portal of legends. Who are you, he said I’m Loyal Squire. She explained how she let out a fury of attacks on some fox. Fury he said with confusion. You are Princess Portal and you are elegant and have finesse, maybe because you are just learning your powers. So they went to the castle and she trained and quite elegant she was and those move were very much finesse once she mastered them. She became the most loved and feared in all the kingdom.

After countless battles on the field, Princess Portal has come to the conclusion that she IS the strongest of them all! Bored, yet restless, she continues to conquer her enemies, but with such finesse…

Controla los portales entre dimenciones…aun no demuestra todo su poder

You have to understand what it means to be born into royalty, especially when you also have a pretty pretty princess face.

Every step choreographed, every minute scheduled, every lesson in deportment or diplomacy. Every dress fitted for posing, not walking, let alone running. “Smile, Princess.”

Every spell designed to charm and glitter and soothe.

The fire in your belly grows, no matter how you tamp it down.

So one day, maybe you run away. You keep the dresses and the jewelry because then people underestimate you, and the heels because they’re basically concealed knives. You figure out how to turn the glitter and warmth into fireballs, and then you make them pay.

You run with the meanest, roughest crowd you can find. They laugh and call you “Princess,” but you know they admire you for the way you set everyone’s heads ablaze. You are their queen in fire and in fury.

Then one day, you look around and realize you’re past it. You long ago burned down the palace where you were born, and most of the kingdom along with it, and a bunch of terrible suitors who got handsy, and piles and piles of these Shadow things, and it’s good. You’ve run through all your fury. You’re at peace.

You’ve had enough sleeping on bare ground and listening to men with beards talk about beheadings. You miss the company of people who learned their skills through long study of fine details. You hated your childhood training, but you’d like someone to recognize the ways you wield it with every subtle movement of your head and hand.

You’re still really, really good at fireballs, though.

The silk pavilion warded by nested magic circles and sigils is filled with books and your fellow practical scholars. There’s the scratch of turned pages and the mutter of Spell Binder trying to get her possession spell to last longer than two seconds. There’s the almost silent sizzle of spells landing on targets the size of a gold coin. Outside, you hear the archers and sharpshooters talking quietly between rounds.

They don’t call you Princess here, joking or otherwise. They call you Portal.

My guess is because there are all men in fury and Willow Druid is clearly a lesbian, so Princess Portal was tired of getting hit on. Kind of like the Smurfs with Smurfette.

Fury was too good as it was . Made more sense to strengthen finesse. But maybe it would become too strong. And the situation " if it’s not broken…dont fix it" landed her in fury. Make her finesse and add some balance. Don’t bother voting for this. Save it for a more worthy effort

Power. Everyone wants it, only one can have it. Princess Portal, being born into royalty, had always witnessed the greed and thirst of the people who surrounded her. SHE was the one who was blessed with such implausible power. She was always at the top before she came through the portal, and now being in the fury aspect, everyone wants to have her power. Princess Portal was not only displeased with how she was treated, but she was also disappointed by her aspect’s choices. Princess Portal was obviously face-palming when Ginger Beard attacked a hollow thinking he would cure it. Like, seriously Ginger Beard, did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast? She was embarrassed to be sorted into fury after her own team member turned into a hollow, so she snuck out one night to spy on the finesse team. She was shocked to see Spell Binder working on a cure for the hollows vigorously and felt like her heart belonged in this aspect. Seeing a diligent, intuitive team at work swayed her to believe that this is where she belonged, so she left her old life behind and became part of the finesse family. (Sorry fury, I still love you) :slight_smile:

I think that changing princess aspect is disrespecfull and heartless, because she was the only thing highwayman had going for him. Change her back! Or fix highway man so hes not useless except for his buff like ginger and hermit!

“Get out!” screamed the princess as she threw a potion at the half open door.
“Of course, milady” replied Elder Mohawk as he backed out and pulled the door behind him. But, at the last moment, he caught the princess’ eye and saw something. Actually, it was what he didn’t see that made him pause. He nudged the door open again. “Milady, are you alright?”
“I told you to get out” she barked. Mohawk remained planted in the doorway. After a moment the princess sighed heavily. “Fine, you can stay.”
“It’s not like you to give up so easily” grinned the old veteran.
“You’re right” she replied. “Ever since father died, I’ve used my fury to keep fighting. But now…” she sighed again and slumped into a chair.
“Well lass, it has been nearly 7 years. It’s understandable if the fire doesn’t burn as bright. Perhaps it’s for the best” said Mohawk. Surprised, the princess asked “you want me to stop fighting?” Mohawk chuckled.
“No milady. But to tell you the truth, your anger made you reckless at times. Now that you are a little older and wiser, maybe it’s time for a little refinement in your technique.” The princess sat silently for a moment.
“Losing father will always hurt, but I just can’t hold onto the anger like I used to. Maybe you are right, maybe a change is what I need.” she said. A smile slowly crept across her lips. “Now that you mention it, I’m sure I could use a little more finesse.”

Her butt looked big in red. The End.

She hired an uber. No more road rage, no more Fury. The time she used to spend screaming profanities at terrible drivers and poor elderly folks is now spent meditating comfortably in the back seat while listening to singing bowl music and snacking on fried pork rinds.

Princess Portal was a member of the Cult of Fury. They respected rage and destruction. Princess Portal was an calm person, never angry or destructive. Her spells may be, but she herself is not. Then one day on her daily walk, she saw Swashbuckler. He was like that of a mythological siren, luring them into the Cult of Finesse. He tried and tried and tried, but never managed to catch her. Until one day, her mind manipulation-blocking spell failed and she was captured. She was brainwashed and joined the Cult of Finesse, never knowing of what her past was. She was forever trapped within the Cult of Finesse…

Sick of people calling her names like P2W and OP, Princess Portal have decided the only way to prove her worth was to change aspect so people would realize it was her skills that got her to where she is today, not the unsophisticated Fury roughnecks others have accused her of being carried by. Only time will tell if she made the right call with Finesse instead of Focus, though.

In a recent public announcement Portal Princess addressed, what she referred to as wild and utterly untrue speculations about her alliance change, stating that she never said (in public or otherwise) that the Fury “were a ragged bunch, all obsessed with battle, smashing skulls, breaking shields, shooting people, stealing, and everything bad or immoral you can possibly imagine”.

She continued by saying that the Fury were a group of lovable hotheads that cared for each other and that she is a proud owner of the Master Pranker Prank Trophy and anything other than that is a pure lie.

Asked about all the rumors of her wild love life, including certain trending redheads, as the main reason for alliance change she just laughed and said with a briefest and tiniest mysterious glimpse in her eye, and I quote, “Pish posh!”.

The ending of this public event gave her an opportunity to demonstrate her gracious dance moves and her unique ability to maneuver seamlessly around people or objects in a smooth manner befitting the team change.

The transition did not go over without controversy as witnessed after the subsequent party to celebrate her joining the Finesse. Latest rumor from an unconfirmed source states that Portal Princess was overheard saying “the only truly fancy thing in Finesse is the Spell Binders… uhm… spellbinder.” [sic]
Reports report sightings of Swashbuckler sitting in a corner, sulking.

Princess Portal’s new “info” page, reads since this morning: “Her hobbies include bejeweling her spellbinder, writing in it with a 6-color pen and casting magic missiles”.

She has discovered that the Finesse Sex is so necessary like the furious one…it’s so simple…there’s two things that move the universe: money and sex…and being a princess, she doesn’t need money!!!