Server Merge Details: Servers 4 and 6!

Hello Server 4 and 6 Players!

Here are the details for the merge between servers 4 and 6.

The merge will take place on Thursday, November 29. The overall merge process is similar to other server merges, but please check out all of the specific details below.

Guild War:

• The Guild War season on Server 6 will be extended to end on November 27.
  • The Guild War season on Server 4 will be shortened to end on November 27.
  • All Season rewards will be delivered as normal. The next season of war will begin on Monday, December 3.

Account Consolidation:
Players on these servers will be able to consolidate belongings from alternate accounts after the merge is complete. Please review the following details:

NOTE: Players are not required to merge accounts, if you want to keep both accounts as is you do not need to take any additional action.

The following are able to be transferred:

• Resources, including
  • Hero XP
  • Gold
  • Diamonds
  • VIP and Raid Tickets
  • Shop Tokens
  • Torches and Epic/Boss Keys
  • Inventory items, including:
  • Fully Crafted Items
  • Item Scraps and Epic Gear Scraps
  • Chests
  • Consumables
  • Hero Shards
  • Gold Nuggets
  • Guild Trophies
  • Unlocked Cosmetics

The following are UNABLE to be transferred:

• Anything equipped or inherently attached to your Heroes (excluding Cosmetics), including:
    • Equipped Items
    • Epic Gear or Epic Gear Levels
    • Skill Levels
  • Full Heroes, Hero Stars or Hero Rarities, or Hero Levels
  • Team Level or Team Level Experience
  • Dungeon Experience or Dungeon Experience Levels
  • “Banked” Stamina
  • Unclaimed mail
  • Arena or Royal Tournament Rankings

Additional things to keep in mind if you’re considering a transfer:

• Spend all of your stored (“banked”) Stamina prior to the merge - use it or lose it!
  • Normal and Elite Campaign Progress will match the state of the Campaigns on your destination Account, including unlocked chapters and earned Stars.
  • Dungeon depth progress will match the state of the Dungeon on your destination Account, including unlocked Boss Dungeon difficulties and Epic Epic Dungeon.
  • Finish your Daily Quests to claim as much loot as you can, because no Daily Quests will transfer.
  • Unlocked difficulty levels for Tower, Trial, Dungeon, Crusade, etc will be derived from the Destination Account
  • If you are a Guild Leader and are transferring, it is highly recommended you designate a new leader before transferring, otherwise your Guild will be forced to strip your leadership themselves.
  • Inform your friends! Your transfer account will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED following the transfer of goods to your Destination Account, and your friend list WILL NOT automatically update.
  • Challenger Arena Leagues will demote the bottom TWO players at a time until the Challenger League size returns to 100 players
  • Regular Arena and Royal Tournament Leagues will merge and split as always after the merge. You may however notice an increase in the amount of splitting/merging while things settle down post merge.
  • Break down any equipped Epic Gear Crystals on any accounts you are transferring out of, as no equipped Epic Crystals will transfer. By breaking them down, you’ll get 50% of the Strength or Vitality back, which can then be transferred.
  • Chat Silences and Bans will carry over and be unchanged

Here are the steps for how to request a transfer:

• You have approximately 2 weeks from when the merge completes to request a transfer, after which we will no longer offer account transfers.
  • Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer your goods into - this will be your DESTINATION account
  • Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer goods OUT of - This is the account that will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED after the transfer is complete.
  • Submit a ticket to Customer Support with both account ID’s, and carefully indicate which Account ID is the Destination Account (i.e the Account you want to KEEP), and which is the account you’re transferring goods out of. To help us expedite these requests, please include “Account Consolidation Request” at the top of your ticket.
  • If you have multiple accounts you wish to transfer goods out of, please indicate them all in the same ticket.
  • We will review requests for multiple transfers on a case by case basis to ensure fairness to all players
  • Note that this is an IRREVERSIBLE PROCESS, and you will never have access to your retired account again.
  • Sit back and relax - Player Support will process your request as quickly as possible.
  • Transfers will only begin taking place after the merge is complete.

Final disclaimer:
You must always have been and currently are the sole owner of all involved Accounts.

Server Maintenance [Servers 4 and 6 only] 11/20 14:00 CT

War season on 6 already shows ending in 22 hours?

We’re doing a server restart at 2 PM CT today to adjust the war season end for both servers.

So if i want to keep my account i have currently on server 6, wich is my only account. I don’t need to transfer or anything and i don’t need to use all my stamina before the merge?

Correct. If you don’t plan to consolidate accounts then you don’t have to do anything.