Server Merge: Servers 1 & 4

Hello Server 1 and 4 Players!

We are planning to merge Server 4 into Server 1. The overall merge process will be almost identical to the previous server merges, and we will have more details as we get closer to the event. We are currently planning to merge 4 into 1 on September 30, 2019. This will be between seasons and will have minimal impact on Guild War.

One thing we are doing new for this merge: We will be resetting everyone’s war crowns to 0. This will allow all guilds an even playing field and fight to be the top guild from the same starting point.

The current content on Server 4 is almost identical to Server 1. We will be bringing things into parity in the next month.

We will be allowing account consolidation following the merge. You don’t need to contact us now. We will post the instructions closer to the merge date. Only accounts currently on servers 1 and 4 will be eligible for account consolidation. We will be using the same guidelines as in the past. Steps for that will be posted closer to the end of September.

3 Likes

I’m sure no one saw this on the horizon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeps zero surprise … Ahh well…
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I, for one, am totally shocked.

I am a fan of the end of war season / reset to zero crowns.
Yes, it will make some interesting first week matchups, but gives us all a chance to get ahead and stay ahead of fallen / myth / molon / whatever the guilds will be calling themselves after all the shuffling around.

Now…
I guess the only question becomes which chat app I install / guild leader I go smile at.

Because, damn, I want a piece of this :wink:

3 Likes

Hmmm…the mergerous schedule continues. Will it end with one Server,13 maybe?! :wink:

2 Likes

Nah

One through seven will be server A.
Eight onwards will be server B.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I hope this time around they allow Essences to transfer with account consolidations especially since there are other ways of getting them other than upgrading characters

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this since server merges started! I can’t wait to have only one account to worry about again.

4 Likes

Please Masked Merger…no merger 10 and 11…let us live…freeedom!

2 Likes

This sucks

This accounts for the loss of a lot of good players due to the shenanigans in war. I’ll say no more apart from I’m still waiting, been 2 weeks now, for explanations from perblue about their lack of care in losing high spending players!!

3 Likes

So when are you planning to release the diamond shop on s4 bc every day that passes the gap between s1 & s4 players is getting greater. The servers have been practically identical save for a few heroes and 2 week earlier cap raises for s1.
I personally believe we should’ve seen it at our most recent cap raise as s1 did with their 185 cap.

1 Like

Gahhhhh, first we have to speed up everything to merge with server 4, now we are merging again. This is ridiculous. I can’t keep up with the pace. I have fallen way behind now, after feeling so good about catching up. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

4 Likes

I Blame Bob

4 Likes

The real question is will Pixie Mici disappear again after the merger :wink::grin:

3 Likes

They’ve already gone, Hun :wink:

3 Likes

Figured this was the result with the constant updates. Push more players to give up :frowning:

3 Likes