Server update wtf

So my begin screen also states that the server will be updated shortly… So I slept a night in the hope it would be fixed by morning, but nothing has changed…

I did read the warning message here, however there was absolutely nothing I could have done to prevent my phone from starting the update… so what now??

What do i do to get the game working?!

1 Like

When they run the update on their end end, you’ll be fine.
Consider turning off auto update in your phone. It’s a terrible feature in general, especially when this sort of thing happens

2 Likes

How long does one stay ‘locked out of the game’?
What can I do to now to make it work??

1 Like

So how much longer, approx, must we iOS users suffer from this stupid update?!?!?

1 Like

Keep an eye on the update thread. Any information will be posted there.

1 Like

Come on for how long are we gonna sufer with this update on IOS

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

PB doesn’t control when things show up on Apple’s store. If they release it and it doesn’t show up for 6+ hours the best that can be done is to let people know how to not be impacted by it until the update can be run on their end

1 Like

The hold up isn’t Apple now. The delay is the server update by Perblue not happening and no information from Perblue

1 Like

The hold-up was Apple. They can’t do the update until it shows up in Apple’s Store. If it doesn’t show up in Apple’s store until late they aren’t going to take everything down and do the update at 8 at night so it shifted to the next day (today)

1 Like

The update has been in Apple store for some time.
The delay is Perblue doing server update
They have decided to do it now but unfortunately haven’t thought to tell us when

2 Likes

Seems pretty clear to me.

Was there over 15 minutes before your post

2 Likes

One vital thing missing

WHEN

1 Like

10:50 CST 11/21 in really big blue letters at the top?

Literally the name of the topic of the thread so you don’t have to open it.

4 Likes

Some time after business hours in America, yes.
Now everyone is at work (in case the update breaks something , and they need to patch it quick) they will update.

It’s better to have a few users locked out, than the game down for everyone overnight, because they rushed a server update last night and something went wrong and the coders were asleep…

1 Like

downloadfile-1

2 Likes

Sucks for ios users, I hope they give you some free stamina.

1 Like

Get real
If Apple has only a few users you need to learn to count.
Business hours in USA start several hours before 105o CST
Possibly you have a late start. This was known about last night so the update should have been ready and waiting.
And there is no time on this banner

1 Like

and perhaps the dungeon and campaign buffs too

1 Like

1 Like