Everyone, thank you for your constructive feedback about our plan to speed up and merge server 3 into server 1. We are going to proceed with the following plan, which we have adjusted based on your feedback.
We will be allowing limited account consolidation requests prior to the merge. All account consolidation requests must be received by Support by 10 AM CT on Wednesday, October 17.
- Accounts on server 3 can be consolidated with other accounts on server 3
- Accounts on server 3 can be frozen now and then consolidated into an account on server 1 after the merge.
- We will allow server 1 accounts to be merged into server 3 accounts, if the server 3 account is frozen.
With the 2.14 update on October 17, we will freeze the server 3 accounts that will be consolidated into server 1 accounts. Other accounts and servers will be available, but these frozen server 3 accounts will be inaccessible. Once the server merge is complete, we will consolidate accounts, so please be sure your server 3 account is ready before the freeze.
- If you would like the option to claim your war rewards on your server 3 account, please include that in your account consolidation request. After the server merge, you will be able to log into your server 3 account to claim your rewards. We will hold your consolidation request for 24 hours after the merge is completed.
All the details for account consolidation are at the end of this post.
Guild Size Reduction
Server 3 guilds will need to reduce down to 40 members. Guild Influence spent on the relevant perk will be refunded after the server merge. When this change takes place, nothing will immediately happen - no members of any guilds will be removed automatically. However, your guild will be unable to queue for Guild War or participate in Portal Lords until your guild size is 40 members or less.
The servers are on the same Guild War season schedule. We will be ending the current season on October 30 and issuing rewards. Following the merge, guilds will be ranked based on crowns and a new season will begin on Monday, November 5.
Server 3 Speed Up
Update 2.14 will be on Wednesday, October 17. At that time, the following will happen on server 3:
- Releasing Chapters 19 and 20
- Releasing Ancient Siren in Gold Chests
- Releasing Brass Monk in the War Shop
- Gifting everyone Forgotten Champion
- He was the sign-in hero for October on server 1
- Gifting everyone Chapter 18 gear: (Mesa Maces (x3), Hex Shooter (x3), Gem of the Forlorn Cowboy (x3), The Good, Bad, and Ugly Stuff (x3), Bull Snake (x3), Conquistasore (x3), Lucky Boots (x3), Ten-Gallon Paladin (x3), High-Horse Saddle (x3), Garden-Variety Skull (x3), Feather of Bonding (x3)
- Start Quadruple Drops in Normal Campaign - please note there is no ‘x4’ art in the game for quadruple drops. I can promise you the drops are being multiplied correctly, but there is not an indication on the rewards screen.
- Start Double Drops in Dungeon
- Start a daily gift of 1000 raid tickets and 1200 Stamina - these mailbox messages will expire after 24 hours, so you need to claim them or lose them. Don’t be a hoarder!
The merge will take place on Thursday, November 1.
The next season of Guild War will begin Monday, November 5.
We will be closely monitoring the progress of server 3 and we will make changes as needed. As always, we may need to adjust this timeline in the event of other factors, but we will let you know as soon as we can about any changes.
We understand this will be fast, but we feel like the benefits of being together in a larger, more active server outweigh the challenges in getting everyone deary!
Account Consolidation Details
Players are not required to merge accounts, if you want to keep both accounts as is you do not need to take any additional action.
The following are able to be transferred:
- Hero XP
- VIP and Raid Tickets
- Shop Tokens
- Torches and Epic/Boss Keys
Inventory items, including:
- Fully Crafted Items
- Item Scraps and Epic Gear Scraps
- Hero Shards
- Gold Nuggets
- Guild Trophies
- Unlocked Cosmetics
The following are UNABLE to be transferred:
- Anything equipped or inherently attached to your Heroes (excluding Cosmetics), including:
- Equipped Items
- Epic Gear or Epic Gear Levels
- Skill Levels
- Full Heroes, Hero Stars or Hero Rarities, or Hero Levels
- Team Level or Team Level Experience
- Dungeon Experience or Dungeon Experience Levels
- “Banked” Stamina
- Unclaimed mail
- Arena or Royal Tournament Rankings
Additional things to keep in mind if you’re considering a transfer:
- Spend all of your stored (“banked”) Stamina prior to the merge - use it or lose it!
- Normal and Elite Campaign Progress will match the state of the Campaigns on your destination Account, including unlocked chapters and earned Stars.
- Dungeon depth progress will match the state of the Dungeon on your destination Account, including unlocked Boss Dungeon difficulties and Epic Epic Dungeon.
- Finish your Daily Quests to claim as much loot as you can, because no Daily Quests will transfer.
- Unlocked difficulty levels for Tower, Trial, Dungeon, Crusade, etc will be derived from the Destination Account
- If you are a Guild Leader and are transferring, it is highly recommended you designate a new leader before transferring, otherwise your Guild will be forced to strip your leadership themselves.
- Inform your friends! Your transfer account will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED following the transfer of goods to your Destination Account, and your friend list WILL NOT automatically update.
- Challenger Arena Leagues will demote the bottom TWO players at a time until the Challenger League size returns to 100 players
- Regular Arena and Royal Tournament Leagues will merge and split as always after the merge. You may however notice an increase in the amount of splitting/merging while things settle down post merge.
- Break down any equipped Epic Gear Crystals on any accounts you are transferring out of, as no equipped Epic Crystals will transfer. By breaking them down, you’ll get 50% of the Strength or Vitality back, which can then be transferred.
- Chat Silences and Bans will carry over and be unchanged
Procedure for Contacting Support
- Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer your goods into - this will be your DESTINATION account
- Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer goods OUT of - This is the account that will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED after the transfer is complete.
- Submit a ticket to Customer Support with both account ID’s, and carefully indicate which Account ID is the Destination Account (i.e the Account you want to KEEP), and which is the account you’re transferring goods out of. To help us expedite these requests, please include “Account Consolidation Request” at the top of your ticket.
- If you have multiple accounts you wish to transfer goods out of, please indicate them all in the same ticket.
- We will review requests for multiple transfers on a case by case basis to ensure fairness to all players
- Note that this is an IRREVERSIBLE PROCESS, and you will never have access to your retired account again.
- Sit back and relax - The Support Agents will process your request as quickly as possible once the server merge is complete.
You must always have been and currently are the sole owner of all involved Accounts.