Slider for silver chests

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us a slider for buying the silver chests.
The clicking during Gold/XP competitions is unbearable.

5 Likes

I agree is getting annoying trying to do silver chest, with a slider would be more helpful

1 Like

If a slider system is not manageable and causes to many coding problems. I suggest adding a zero onto each price tag and multiply the ammount by 10.

Ie
10 x 100,000
100 x 900,000
1000 x 9,000,000

Roll out on server 1 if necessary as majority of players wont buy 1 chest anyway.

Sliders for chests was asked for a long time ago. Over 2 years ago probably. At least 1 year ago for sure.

1 Like

Atleast remove the confirmation button. That’ll help a bit.

Back in the day, this would’ve been awesome. But… silver chests on S1 are pretty useless now. You get a few hero shards, maybe some purple gear. It used to be during the spend gold contests, buying silver chests was both smart and time consuming. But nowadays, one is much better off crafting gold/red gear for spending gold contests. There’s just nothing of real value inside a silver chest to want to drop 100 million gold on them.
PB, imo, would be much better off selling gold chests for say 10 million coin each than letting us mass buy silver chests by the thousands.

Honestly, other than hero shards, silver chests are under leveled for the game today. I’d rather they sell us quality over quantity.

1 Like

Yes super annoying