State of the Game 2018

That’s my main problem with red; I appreciate the attempts to lessen the grind (I’ve managed to get lots of red items equipped just from grinding Endless), but this whole waste resources on heroes you don’t use in order to improve the ones you do use is a terrible idea and it makes it very difficult for many players to enjoy the game/stay competitive.

I think it just boils down to the horribleness of o8 grind. Once red it is ok finding what yiu need even in dungeon. I throw up a little every time i get to o7 and o8 on a toon i need to be red just for their essence.

True for mobi Xero, but I have PC games from early 90s that I still enjoy playing. Mobi pvp becomes too boring, broken or costly too fast maybe. Seems like after 1 or 2 years at most it’s fluff and/for money!

Lil Red blame that damnable Evony that turned RPG gaming into Sea World! Could see it coming a mile away and stuck with games like Patricians! Now the underworked and overpaid insecure folk have their artificial ego boost arenas worldwide and there are plenty of popping and flopping devs to provide them! Back to tower defense days for me :wink:

Hopes shattered

Technically, it’s still early in 2019…

Excellent!
So whats on the table for this then?

I don’t know what that means and where they are 11 days later, but it is being worked on. I must’ve mentioned it in-game while the Aussies were asleep.

Hey, that’s me! :blush::blush:

Jenni is orlyeh???!!!:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

:thinking:
Oh… Wait …
Never mind.

War rework? Where? Where?

I’ve looked. Couldn’t find any information anywhere about what they’re thinking of reworking or proposing.

c20UV66B7zCWA

Must be either super secret squirrel stuff that us pesky regular average Joe’s won’t know anything about till it’s all ready to be released … Or it’s way way way too early to discuss on a forum yet… Or already finished and is getting released soon (April 1st is a good release date).

I LOVE it tooooo

WarReworkDetails

I can already see the replies.

“I love 1-5 but I hat number 6.”

Would love to add that it would be nice to not have to hit 40 skull errant or skull noob lines all day everyday.

Wars only every other day? What are we going to do? Life? Kidding aside… I think that having war every second day would get confusing and people would forget it is a war day etc.

I like all of the above
War season closed and fight old wars for number 6 would be ideal…
Even if you didn’t que a war and could replay a war, enemy isn’t playing kind of format just to see what’s occuring
Either way… War needs to be revamped
Whatever that comes to, it’s needed

A list :heart_eyes:

Looks like the foundations of war rework for sure. Great collaboration there! No doubt from all persons in the ever-so-prestigious discord chat.

One question though…

If item 2 is to relieve management pressures of war… Then why is item 5 even needed?

Majority of wars these days are 2 day wars (for majority of guilds maybe? I dunno… But certainly 1 day wars are not too common). Having being in an ever so lucky timezone… It means that every other day there is no war for me anyway. So I already know what that’s like. For the last 2 years… And lemme say it’s boring as :poop:

I do not like this idea of wars every other day. If you’re aim is to relieve management of wars… Let them run errrday yo!

Dungeon still too slow. If we are still playing after starting over a year ago, couldnt you just make dungeon speed something reasonable pls?