Swash, too powerful?

Swash as a backline hero. Has this changed your feelings towards him?

swash is just super good. he’s practically a ninja. like god i wish i could be swash like seriously he is so cool and he can probably beat all these namby pamby pirates who dare call themselves swashbucklers

he’s probably much more stronger than ultra instinct shaggy and one punch man, and can maybe even end the universe in a snap, like thanos, but only more stronger

like geez there is no stopping him but he decides to pretend to be weak to see how others treat him

btw, whirling dagger is female swash and noob hero is child swash.

but let me clarify one thing. how can child swash coexist with swash himself? time travel. bam. need i say more about his swashsome power?

#TeamSwAsH!!!

No it was not only that HE NEEDS MORE TIME TO START ATTAXKING THW ENEMIES

If you think he’s bad, then that means you haven’t been devoting yourself to Swashbuckler 24/7. He’s literally the best hero in the game, and him being backline only made him stronger. But in order for you to have him use his true power, you must create a Swash shrine, and keep clean it with your own blood and tears.

It takes him longer to attack enemies

He’s good because of his 4 skills and epic.

Seriously though, he does quite a lot of damage with each jab.

You guys all forgot the most important part…

HE’S HAAAAAWWWWWT 🥰:heart::kissing_heart:🥰:heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:same heartttt