Thank You, Game Fam 💗

No matter how sad I am about the way things have gone, PB sure did one thing right… they provided us with this place where we were able to build this amazing community. A place for those of us who needed something, and we definitely found it here. My player age is 568 days- I wish it was day 1 again.

But, all good things must come to an end. Suey… Jack… Blargy… Jessa… Fluffy… Ike, Ki55, Nazzy, Blanky, Nittany, AJS, Corpy, Spyder, Tooshy, Mici, Chaos, Pulps, Nega, Seb, Doomy, Tor, Orik, Rene, Reg, Warden, Ap, Ratje, Marquess, Blinky, Moonmoon, Cheese, Hoofy, Snapper, Dragon, Finzy, ICEMAN, Rat, Col, Av… so many others… so many newer members we are just getting to know… we did make for one big crazy game fam. Many of us have been through a hell of a lot together, supporting each other along the way. We had our ups and downs, but overall, if you didn’t get a chance to be pantsless, you truly missed out on being a part of one of the best game fams/guilds ever.

When you’ve been a part of something like this, it is really hard to let it go. So, just thank you, Pantsless Peeps. For everything. I won’t forget it.

Jenk :heartpulse:

Oh- and GOOD LICK :stuck_out_tongue:

We still need that “super like” button for these forums.

So many emotions today.

If it wasn’t for those people listed above (and all the people that were missed, love you too!) I would have left this game months ago.

Whether that’s a good or bad thing, I’ll leave up to you to decide :wink:

:no_entry_sign: :jeans:

:heart::heart::heart:

Hard to find words

I hope that you have a fulfilling future in which you never wear pants.

I’m not sure if you are saying the guild is disbanding or you are leaving. Either way, thanks for the kind words, Jenk. We definitely had plenty of great times! We laughed, we cried and we gave it our best. I’m glad to have met you all! Thanks for the memories, guys. :hugs::heart:

Best wishes to you and the rest of the :no_entry_sign: :jeans::tada:.

Thank you for the kind words Jenk I am struggling to find words that really express what I feel.

I am thankfull that you guys accepted my request back in Neverland at a time were I really needed a place to belong not just in the game but also on a more personal level. I had gone down with stress and my phone and this guild was really a place I could hide from the world and be with people I loved hanging out with.

Thank you all for the good times we have had together :heart:

I couldn’t have said it better…

True dat… :no_entry_sign: :jeans: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Goodbye… didn’t personally know you, but sad to see someone who has played so long go. :frowning:

It was a pleasure to play the game with you.

Take care and enjoy your life🤗