Thank you mods <3

Thank you for fixing my name! I love how you guys really listen to your players!

I can feel the snarky in your post :grin:

I wasn’t being facetious at all! I submitted a ticket, and they responded promptly!

Yeah Chaos… Some people like us!

I thought that was just a vicious rumour…

Work colleagues don’t count @OhRlyeh … So may be 2 or 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Idk @OhRlyeh I mean maybe if we were talking about Gree devs :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart:

I’m super impressed that you dropped a Brak Show bomb @OhRlyeh! Props to you. Kids these days just don’t know the wonder that was the original Adult Swim. I myself am a fan of Sealab 2021. MC Chris for life! :wink:

Oh I am more old school than that (or maybe just old). I was watching Space Ghost Coast to Coast in the 90s :stuck_out_tongue: <3

As was I friend, as was I. I’m not going to lie, I’m anxiously awaiting my daughter to get old enough to share the good shows with her. Adventure Time will have suffice for now.

There was one episode of the Brak Show that freaked me out. I can’t remember exactly, but it was something about a family dinner - and it had someone contained in a box, and you could only see the eyes. I’m not sure if it was because it was 2 in the morning, or if I’m just a wuss - but it disturbed me to my core lol.

@SativaSavvy I have to say in all of my years of watching Space Ghost Coast to Coast the funniest episode was the guest Busta Rhymes, they had a natural gas leak in the studio they were all getting high, all Busta Rhymes part of the interview was him laughing. It was hilarious! I’m you can find it (I think it might be on YouTube) I highly recommend it. *:joy: :laughing: :high_brightness: :smoking: :laughing: :joy: